Chapter 10: Back to Kalos

It was morning time and everyone was starting to wake up. Well apart form Ash who's been awake all night, thinking. Thinking about how they've changed. How much have they changed. Wondering if there all still friends.

He was also stock in there constant loop of memory's. The good along with the bad. The memories. The happy memories with them. All the times they would laugh. All the times they'd support, cheer up and encourage each other. And the bad. The betrayal. The hateful words. The hateful looks. All of it.

Ash got up for the makeshift bed and got ready for day. As this day was going to quite eventful. Once he was ready he walked out of where he was staying. When he exited where he slept, he was greeted by a Pidgeot. Waiting for him. Ash got on Pidgeot's back as his Pikachu jumped to his shoulder. Ash's Pidgeot few him near the entrance of the cave.

This is what Ash's is wearing but he also has a cloak over it

Ash petted Pidgeot on the head as a thanks. Pidgeot chirped happily. Happy it was able to help Ash. It didn't take long for all of Ash's Pokémon to arrive. "Are you ready Master?" His Lucario asked looking at Ash. Ash nodded. He clicked a few buttons on his watch and all his Pokémon returned apart form, his Lucario, Greninja, Pikachu and his Pidgeot.

Not long after Ash returned almost all of his Pokémon did Aaron, Lance and Steve show up. "Good morning, Ash" Steve greeted Ash. Ash nodded in greeting. "Good morning, Ash. Sleep well?" Ash's dad Aaron asked. Again Ash nodded. He may not have slept but he didn't want to worry his dad. "Morning" Lance said.

Once greetings where done Ash's Lucario spoke through aura "Are you all ready to leave". He got nods in response. "Ok, the I'm guessing you to have a fly Pokémon?" Ash's Lucario asked looking at Lance and Steve. "Yeah we do" Steve answer. Ash got on his Pidgeot that is bigger than a regular Pidgeot being followed by his Lucario and Greninja. His Pikachu still on his shoulder.

Lance and Steve called it there flying Pokémon. Lance his Dragonite and Steve his Metagross. They also got on ready to leave. Aaron whistled and a Pidgeot also bigger than normal come. Aaron and his Lucario got on, ready to leave.

Ash pulled the hood of his cloak up and tapped Pidgeot as a sign that there ready. With that Ash's Pidgeot took of followed by his dad Aaron, Lance and Steve. All on there way to Kalos.

They all flew at a fast speed through the air. They traveled at the same speed for the whole journey. There Pokémon all having amazing stamina.

After hours of flying the finally arrived at Kalos after flying for more than half the day. The four returned there Pokémon so they could rest.'I'm back Kalos' Ash thought as he took a deep breath taking in his surroundings. 'Nothings change' Ash thought as he watched walk around happily.

"Well we should get you two to where staying. People are starting to stare" Lance said as he looked around. They seemed to be looking at Ash. 'Huh I guess the cloaked mysterious guy is dragging a lot of unwanted attention. Best get Ash's out of here for now' Lance thought as he looked at Ash. He can't blame the people for starring. A mysterious cloaked stranger just landed and has two champions with him like escorts. Along with another unknown man. But a least he's not masked, the Lucario though might not help. And the mysterious guy has a Pikachu on his shoulder and either side of him is a Lucario and a Greninja, looking like his bodyguards.

"Follow us...um Red?" Lance panicked he didn't know what to call Ash in public. So he just said Red. He was looking at Greninja and saw Red so he said it. 'Well that could have gone terrible' Steve thought as he looked at Ash. Ash just nodded going along with the name Lance gave him. Ash's dad Aaron looked at Ash Lance then the people who where still starring. Then he released that they can't call Ash by his real name. So he noted to himself that in public places Ash is known as Red.

They moved through the crowd that have gathered around wanting to see the mysterious man, that's being escorted by two champions.

They only got so far till someone bumped into Ash. "Hey watch where your going!" ??? shouted at Ash not seeing the two champions along with Ash's dad. Ash's Lucario growled at ???. ??? regained there balance. "Don't you think you should say sorry?!?" ??? Was getting even more angry now. Ash just looked at her. 'Great. I had to bump into them know' Ash thought as he looked behind him, seeing his dad along with his Lucario, Lance and Steve where staring at her. He shook his head saying no. He know they where going to help him but he wanted to handle it himself.

Understanding what he wanted Aaron his Lucario, Lance and Steve stayed back.

"Uh don't ignore me?!?" She shouted angrily. "Misty. Are you ok what happened?" ??? Another girl asked running up to Misty. "This guy just bumped into me and didn't say sorry. That's all May" Misty informed the new comer May. May looked at Ash who was still wearing the hood of his cloak. "Don't you think you should apologise?!?" May yelled at Ash. Ash Lucario growled louder. His Pikachu had electricity coming from his cheeks and Greninja hand his hands in fists. All ready to attack them.

It went long till all of them arrived. All of Ash previous travel companions. The ones he seen his friends and would do anything for. Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Clian, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie. They all stood in font of him. "What happened?" Max asked worried about his friends. "This man bumped into Misty and hasn't apologise" May told her brother and friends. "Don't you think you should apologise and tell you Lucario there to stop growing" Max said angrily.

Ash put his arm out signalling to his Pokémon to calm down. Which they did instantly but didn't put there guards down. After all these where the ones who hurt Ash. Deciding it's gone on long enough Ash started moving forward making a hand signal for Aaron, Lance and Steve to continue.

"Don't ignore us!" Dawn shouted. Still non of them saw the two champions. Until. "Wait what are you doing?! Don't keep moving! Your going to apologise!" Max shouted grabbing Ash's arm. Ash stop. His Pokémon where so close to attacking them. Aaron and the two champions hurried over to Ash. Ash's Lucario grabbed Max's hand pulling it off of Ash. "Don't Touch my Master!" He growled angrily thought aura. Max pulled his hand out of Ash's Lucario's grip and looked at Ash.
Calem arrived after getting Serena a drink. "What happed?" Calem asked Serena. Serena told him that the guy the cloak bumped into Misty and won't say sorry then just tried walking way. "What the hell man you should apologise!"Calem yelled coming to back Max up. Calem ran at Ash and went to punch him. Ash caught his fist with his hand. He looked up and his eyes glowed blue as he looked Calem dead in the eye. He pushed Calem away as his eyes turned to normal and he carried on walking. Aaron his Lucario, Lance and Steve walked past them catching up to Ash.