Chapter 5: Father and Son

"Wait son?" Aaron's Lucario asked confused. "Hey, dad. Long time no see" Ash said as he stroked Pikachu. Aaron didn't know what to say. His son now aged 12 was stood in front of him.

"Again, son?" Aaron's Lucario asked looking a Aaron and Ash for one of them to give him an answer.
Aaron explained to his Lucario about what happed and how Ash is his son.

"Well then Master, I'm happy for you." Aaron's Lucario said to his master before turning to Ash. "So young Master" Aaron's Lucario said with Curiosity least in his voice. "How are we alive" he asked Ash. Ash explained how there alive and how he did it.

"Wow. Ok, that makes sense" Aaron said looking mind-blown. "Look son, I'm-" Aaron started but was cut of by Ash. "No, I'm sorry. I made your last memory a horrible one. For that I'm sorry" Ash said looking down slightly. Pikachu rubbed his cheek on one of Ash's. Ash yet again stroked Pikachu behind one of his ears. Trying to show he's fine.

"Did you get the note I left?" Aaron asked Ash. Ash nodded "yeah". It was awkward for both of them. Aaron not seeing Ash grow up. And for Ash it was because he felt guilty and that he has not talked to him or seen him in so long.

"Thanks for the note by the way" Ash said wanting to break the silence that come over them. It was an awkward silence. "No problem. Where the hat?" Aaron asked feeling less awkward. "Oh it was damaged" Ash answered looking back up.

"Thanks for telling me to never, let anything stand in the way of my dream" Ash said gratefully. "Anyway Ash why are you here. Not that I'm complaining" Aaron asked Ash seriously. "Oh umm about that" Ash said as he started to explain what happened.

"I can't believe Delia would do that!?!?" Aaron shouted in anger and confusion. Aaron's Lucario was also angry. From what he's seen Ash will risk anything for his friends. Even his own life, and this is how they repay him. Aaron's Lucario growled, "why would they do THAT!?" Ash hasn't even told them about them nearly killing him. "Calm down. I'm not done" Ash said taking a deep breath. Trying to find the right words.

"They also nearly killed me" Ash said simply. He thought simple was best. "What?!?" Yelled both Aaron and his Lucario. "Yeah" Ash said not knowing what to say.

Ash stayed quiet as Aaron and his Lucario, where shouting curse. After awhile they still have not stoped. So Ash decided to sit down. They resumed there position from before. Pikachu in Ash lap, Mew still on his cap-less head and his Lucario and Greninja sat either side of him.

They all sat as they watched Arron and his Lucario plan there demise. And making vowels. Such as never letting them near Ash again. Never letting anyone get he chance to hurt him. Basically becoming very overprotective Dad and another Pokémon. Well this one was not his, it was his dad's but still.

They went on like this for a good 2 hours. Until Ash asked the to stop. "Sorry Ash" Aaron said bowing his head in shame. "Sorry, young Master" Aaron's Lucario said also bowing his head in shame.

"It's fine. Now who's hungry" Ash asked as he stood up. Pikachu on his shoulder. Mew still on his head. Everyone cheered in there own say agreeing that they are all hungry. "How are we going to get food? Ash the world thinks you dead, don't they?" Aaron asked his son, yet again confused.

"Mew" Ash said waking Mew from his sleep. "Mew" she called. "Could you please go get us some food. Please?" Ash asked kindly. "Mew mew mew" Mew said before teleporting away.

Aaron looked at his son. "Ash it's amazing how close you are with Mew". Aaron said looking at his son in amazement. 'I knew Arceus said that my son was special. But wow. I can feel it from his aura. His heart is made of gold. His soul is pure and made of silver. But somethings up. He's faking most of his emotions. I can tell by his aura' Aaron thought.

Mew teleported back, with a lot of food and some other stuff. "Mew mew" Mew exclaimed happily. "Thanks Mew" Ash said as he looked at Mew. Mew went over to Aaron and showed him something. "Wait is that my staff?" Aaron asked Mew. "Mew" mew said nodding. "Thank you" Aaron said taking it.

Ask looked after setting the food out nicely. He saw the staff. "Mew, did you take that from the castle" Ash asked as he stood up. "Mew" Mew nodded flying to Ash and landing on his head again. Ash sighed as he took got some poke balls. He through them in the air and his Pokémon came out.

They looked around seeing a new person and Pokémon. They all got in front of Ash protectively, apart from the once who where out of there poke-balls the whole time. Aaron froze. His Lucario thinking fast got in front of Aaron.

"Easy" Ash said to his Pokémon. "Calm down" He said it a caring tone. "They won't hurt me" he said to his Pokémon. Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtel, Infernape and his alolan Pokémon all looked at Ash. "I promise" he said. They all calmed down.

Ash walked in front of his Pokémon. "Sorry dad, Lucario. I guess they've become a bit protective after what happened". Ash said nervously scratching the back of his neck. "It's ok Ash" Aaron said to his son trying to make him feel better. "It's fine, young Master. It's understandable" Aaron's Lucario said. Ash gave a thankful look.

"Ok everyone let's dig in." Ash said to everyone there. His Pokémon and his dad. They all happily started to eat. But Ash just watched. Ash they talked getting to know each other, and eat.

Ash slowly moved so he was in a dark corner. He smiled sadly at the seen in front of him. His Pokémon his dad and his Lucario, happy. He slid down the wall as he let his thoughts take over.

The memories of his old friends and rivals. How that they did this together. The memories of how he helped them. How he saved them putting his own life in danger. How he would stop training to help them with something they where stuck on. He just sat in the dark corner. Watching as the memories took over. Including the betrayal. From that moment he vowed that he will never speak again. Not unless someone that stayed with him. Believe in him. Need him to. Till then he'll remain silent.