Chapter 13: Gary?...Ash?.....ASH!

Its the next morning and everyone is awake but Ash. Ash is still sleeping with his Pokémon in his room, unaware of what was happing outside his room. "Where is he!?" Gary shouted at the champions and Ash's dad, Aaron. "Red,  is still a sleep" Lance said empathising on the Red, hoping that Gary will get it. Hoping he wont call Ash, Ash.

"Why was he so rude yesterday. He just left us and didn't apologise to that group" Diantha said still annoyed about what transpired yesterday at the meal. Then they started shouting. Again. 

Mewtwo looked at Ash to see him moving in his sleep. 'there going to end up waking him up' Mewtwo thought angrily. Mewtwo floated out of Ash's room and into the hallway. He went to there the group where shouting and said "Be quite" in a threating voice making things near him float. Everyone was instantly silenced, all looking at Mewtwo confused and scared, even Aaron who lived with Ash for so long and thought he new all of Ash's Pokémon. "Thankyou Red is trying to sleep" Mewtwo remembered the name they gave Ash so they wouldn't know it was him.  "He doesn't usually sleep and if he does it's not much. So please be quite and let him sleep" Mewtwo told the group and there where all quite, but it was too late Ash was awake.

A tired Ash came up to them being followed by his Pokémon. He forgot his cloak. He looked up rubbing his eyes. "Moring" Mewtwo said as he floated over to Ash's side. Ash nodded. Once Ash was full awake and he looked around himself he noticed his Pokémon where next to him. 'Oh' Ash thought looking at his Pokémon. Mew was still on his head. Pikachu was on his shoulder. Greninja and Lucario where stood at his side like usual. His Lycanroc was stood nearly under his feet. Syveon had one her ribbons wrapped around one of his wrists, Umbreon and Wireon where sat near him and Mewtwo was floating near him. 'Oh...Oh, shit' Ash thought but then he saw him. "Gary?" Ash questioned looking at Gary. "Ash" Gary said inquisitively taking a step forward. All Ash did was nod. "ASH!" Gary shouted running forward and pulling Ash into a hug. Everyone watched the Reunion of the two. 

At first Ash didn't hug back. As he hasn't like physical contact since the betrayal, but after a few seconds he hugged back. Gary hugged Ash a little tighter scared that if he lets go he'll disappear. Also scared that his mind is playing tricks on him and its all just a dream or an allusion. Ash somewhat sensing his hugged Gary back tighter trying to reassure him that he's real and he isn't going to disappear. "I missed you, Ash" Gary whispered so only Ash could hear. "I missed you too..., Gary" Ash whispered back. 

Gary pulled away from the hug. "Don't do that again! Do you have any idea how worried I was! The last time I saw you, you where bleeding and burnt! You looked dead!" Gary shouted at Ash tears streaming down his face. The other just stayed quite and watched. "I'm sorry" Ash's voice was quite from the lack of use as he spoke. He truly was sorry, he just left Gary and didn't even say where he was going. Not only that but he was severely hurt when Gary last saw him and he didn't even try to let him know he was ok, that he was alive. And for that he was angerly at himself. Gary just huffed and looked away. "Yeah well just don't do it again" he said with fake annoyance. They where interrupted by a cough. "Well then shall we do introductions.....again?" Steve asked awkwardly. "Well, I'm Ash" Ash said, but that's not what Steve wanted. He wanted Ash to explain a little.... but looks like that's not going to happen, unless he tells Ash bluntly.

"Ash we know what but some of us would like some type of explanation" Steve said looking at the two females. "oh, right. We'll I was betrayed but everyone even my mum. The only ones that didn't where Gary and Professor Oak" Ash told the people who where confuse, but it was still vague so it left more questions than answers. "Ok..But who are you alive if Gary said you looked dead?" Cynthia questioned. "Oh a Pokémon healed me" Ash said trying not to give too much away. Not knowing if he can trust them. "Oh Ash, I have a question who's what? And why dose he look like you?" Gary asked pointing at Aaron. "My dad" Ash said like it weren't a big deal. "oh ok....WAIT WHAT!" Gary yelled looking between Ash and Aaron. "Hello I'm Aaron, Ash's dad" Aaron said. "Wait Aaron" Gary said looking closely at Aaron. "Why do you look like Sir Aaron that saved Rota. Even more with that staff" Gary questioned. "That's because I am" Aaron told Gary. 

"But how?...." Diantha questioned confused how that works if Aaron is from the past. Aaron explained to them who Celebi sent Aaron into the future where he fell in love with Ash's mum then had Ash, then had to go back to his time line. He also explains that he was in a type crystal that persevered him, till Ash came and freed him because they have similar Aura's from being father and son. Once he was finished everyone was left amazed. But they where soon broken out of it when Mr Goodshow Spoke out of nowhere. "Come on now, the league is starting soon". And with that they all make there way to the stadium after Ash most of his Pokémon away, only keeping Pikachu out who stayed on his shoulder and Greninja and Lucario walking ever side of him. Mewtwo was back to watching over Ash from the shadows for now.