Chapter 9: Unsolved mystery

Ash did a hand gesture for Lance and Steve to follow him. They followed him along with his Pokémon, still beside him. They walked through the snow blizzard to a cave.

Ash led them through the cave. Lance and Steve followed confused as to where they where going. They stoped when they came across a beautiful open green area that was in the cave. The space was massive. There where rivers along with a waterfall. The place was decorated with trees, rocks and crystals that glowed acting as light. To say they where amazing was a understatement. They where fantasised. It looked magical.

All of a sudden Ash was tackled by Pokémon. But not any Pokémon it was the legendary Pokémon, Zeraora. Lance and Steve's jaws drop to the floor. Ash hugged the legendary Pokémon back like they where best friends. "Zeraora" Zeraora said happily. Pikachu had long since jumped off of Ash's shoulder.

It didn't take long for Zeraora to see Lance and Steve. Zeraora instantly moved Ash behind him and growled at the new comers. Ash's Lucario and Greninja had left not long before to get his dad, Sir Aaron. Lance and Steve took a step back slowly not wanting to alarm Zeraora.

Ash put his hand on Zeraora shoulder. Causing Zeraora to look at Ash. Ash shook his head no. Signalling that they are not here to harm him. Zeraora calmed down and stood next to Ash. Ash looked at Lance and Steve and mouthed a sorry. "It's fine, Ash" Steve said once he recovered from the shock.

An man older that Ash approached them. "Ash who are they?" He asked once he was close enough to be heard. "I'm Lance the Champion of Johto" Lance said extending his hand for Aaron to shake it. "And I'm Steven Stone. Call me Steve for short. I'm the champion of Hoenn" Steve also extended his hand for Aaron to shake it. "And you are?" Lance asked. "Oh right. Sorry. My name is Aaron. Sir Aaron. And I'm Ash's father" Aaron introduced himself to the two champions.

Lance looked at Aaron. 'Um Sir Aaron. Why is that so familia? He looks like Sir Aaron from Rota. But he died so many years ago. But...he does have his staff'. Lance thought. "Lance?" Steve asked bringing his friend back to reality.

"Hm" Lance made a noice of acknowledgement. "You good? You looked deep in thought there" Steve asked worried about his friend. "Yeah" Lance said turning back to Aaron. "Sir Aaron as in Sir Aaron of Rota?" Lance asked Aaron. Aaron nodded and sighed. "Yes it is".

"W-what? H-how?" Lance asked know confused. Steve who was even more confused just looked between the two. "Alright I guess you'll want to know" Aaron said as he sat down on a stone near by. Aaron explained everything what happened. About how he's Ash's dad. How he's alive along with his Lucario. And how he and his Lucario died.

"Wow" was all Lance and Steve could say. They looked over to see where Ash's was.  To see him surround by Pokémon. Aaron, Lance and Steve all laugh at the sight of Ash being tackled. Steve and Lance went to join them when Aaron stoped them. "I'll warn you now. Since what happened to Ash his Pokémon have become quite protective. So more than others. Something random Pokémon will be protective over him to, it's quite strange. Wild Pokémon protecting him". Aaron said in a warning tone.

"We've noticed" Lance said as he looked at Aaron. "Do you know why?" Lance asked. To which Aaron shock his head no. They watched as Ash Lucario and Greninja walked over to join in. "I have a question" Steve said looking at Aaron. "Go on" Aaron said. "When people come up to the mountain blue lightning shoots behind him and his eyes glow blue. Do you know why?" Steve asked curiously.

"Well the lightning I still don't know why. But as for the blue eyes it's because he activate his aura. His aura is stronger than mine. So he can do more than I can with it. And because of how strong it is when he actives it his eyes go from brownie red to that blue you saw. That lightning blue. At first I thought that his aura had something to do with the lightning but after some tests it doesn't". Aaron told them looking back at his son. His son was a mystery everyone could only dream of figuring out.

They watched as the boy that's know 18. A young man. Got hugged by his Pokémon. They all made sounds to show they are happy to see him.

"Well we never heard that someone else was living up here" Steve said once the information sank in. "That's because I don't really leave the cave". Aaron answer as he continued to watch his son. "Why? Lance asked joining in on the Conversation. "Because I need to make sure Ash's Pokémon don't got out after him. He doesn't want Pokémon to know what type of Pokémon he has and how many. And he definitely doesn't want his legendary..... and Mythical Pokémon to get seen" Aaron answered truthfully. He said the last part as he saw Mew fly over to Ash on her true form.

Yet again Lance's and Steve's jaws where on the floor. Ash didn't just have legendary Pokémon that where very close to him but also mythical Pokémon. They couldn't believe it. But it's is Ash there talking about. And Ash is different. He's special.

After Ash Pokémon stoped tackling him and stopping him from moving. He got up and walked over to Aaron and his Lucario, Lance and Steve. Ash was followed by his Lucario and Greninja that where again either side of him. Wit he his Pikachu on his shoulder. The only new addition was that Mew was on his head.

Ash's Lucario spoke for him again "he said well leave tomorrow morning. It's late you can stay here, Master Aaron will show you where you'll be staying. Also be careful Master's Pokémon might see you as a fret. Especially if you approach Master too fast. So just be careful". Ash's Lucario informed Aaron, Lance and Steve. They all headed to where they would be staying for the night. Once they where there they fell asleep. So did all the Pokémon. Ready for tomorrow. But only one person was still awake. Ash was the only one awake.