Chapter 4: Reunited

Author notes
Sorry about posting it when, there was nothing written. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far.
If so please vote so I know. Also, please comment if there is anything you want me to fix. Or if your enjoying a certain par. That would be much appreciated. Anyway on to the chapter.
__________________

It was now morning. The sun was shining bright on the new day. Ash was the first to wake up. He looked round to see everyone still sleeping. He stood up and stretched. He bent down and folded the blanket that Mew gave him, and placed it in a corner.

After placing the blanket in the corner, he quietly walked over to the clothes that Mew brought him. He picked them up and walked to through a hall. That ended up leading to a small room like thing. Once he was changed he walked back.

Once he got back he saw Pikachu, Greninja and his Lucario along with Mew where panicking. Worried about where Ash was. "I'm here guys. Don't worry" Ash said calmly.

Ash walked over to a bit of crystal and lent on it, and sat down. Pikachu ran over to Ash. "Pika Pika" he asked Ash. "I'm fine" he answered. He was not really fine but he felt better than yesterday. So it was part true.

Pikachu sat on Ash's lap and lied down. Ash stared stroking Pikachu. Mew came over to join in to. Mew landed on Ash's head and curled up in a ball, on Ash's Cap-less head. His Lucario and Greninja came over and sat next them.

A few hours pasted and Ash was starting to fall asleep again. But was snapped out of it when, he heard a groan. Ash's head snapped in the direction where it came from, to see Sir Aaron moving. Aaron opened his eyes and blinked a few time. "What happened? How am I alive?" Aaron didn't know what was going on. Ash stayed quiet as he saw Aaron's Lucario stared to wake up to.

He stayed quite so they could have a nice reunion. He didn't want to interrupted. He looked at his Pokémon and put a finger to his lips. Telling them to be quite. Well not Mew she was sleeping. They nodded and they all sat in silence.

Arron looked to his side to see his Lucario. His Lucario was blinking trying to clear his sight. "Lucario, what are you doing here?" Aaron asked confused to see his Lucario in the tree of beginning.

"Master?" Lucario said with aura looking at Aaron. Also confused as he thought that they where both dead. "Yes, it's me Lucario" Aaron confirm. "Master!" Lucario shout with aura lunching at Aaron.

"I'm so sorry, Master. I thought you betrayed the kingdom. I didn't believe in you, didn't trusted you. I'm so sorry" Aaron's Lucario cried hugging Aaron tight. "Sh sh sh. It's ok, everything's ok" Aaron said in a soft tone. Aaron just patted Lucario as he cried. comforting him. Telling him it's ok. That everything's fine.

After Lucario calmed down, they talked. "How did you get here, Lucario and when did you get here?" Aaron asked wanting to know what happed after he gave his life to the tree. To save the kingdom. Which he's still confused as to why and how he's alive.

His Lucario explained everything to him. About Ash and his friends. About how similar Ash was to Aaron in more ways than one. About the kingdom and what it was like know. Even though he was only there for a small amount of time. About how he found Sir Aaron's crystallised body. About how Ash was going to give his life. How he shoved Ash out the way. To save him. Giving his own life.

Once he finished explaining Aaron was left stunned. 'Someone with a similar but stronger aura than mine. Looked like me. Name is Ash. Could it be? It can't be. Right?' Aaron thought.

Ash, his Pokémon and Mew watched the heart warming sight. But it was time to show himself and explain how there safe and alive. So he stood up holding Pikachu in his arms and Mew on his head. He walked over followed by his Lucario and Greninja.

"Hello" Ash said as he approached them. Pikachu going to sit on Ash's shoulder. Aaron looked up to see a boy. The boy was wearing black pants with a silver chain attached to the right side, a black long sleeve under shirt with a baggy white shirt over the top, black fingerless gloves and black shoes. The boy had tanned skin, brownie red eyes and untameable raven hair. The boy had a pikachu on his shoulder and Mew on his head. He was followed by a Lucario and a Greninja.

The mysterious boy stoped a few feet in front of them. Aaron looked at him and thought 'could it be?' "Ash" Aaron's Lucario jumped to to greet Ash. "Hello, Lucario. How are you feeling?" The mysterious boy now name Ash asked. "I'm feeling good" Lucario told Ash. "That's good" Ash said nicely as he extended his hand for Aaron. So he could help Aaron up. Aaron took Ash hand and Ash helped Aaron stand up.

"Hello Sir Aaron. My names, Ash Ketchum" Ash said, calmly.

"A-Ash?" Aaron said stuttering as he looked at Ash.

"Son?"