Tf2 x Reader

F/McDonald's food: Favorite McDonald's food

--------

Y/N POV

"Hello there, what would you like to order?"

"Okay guys, tell me what you want!" I yelled over all the noise, Soldier turned to me.

"Happy Meal cheese burger, only two pickles with chocolate milk!" He told me with a smile, I swung my head to menu board.

"Is that all?" They asked, I cleared my throat.

"Not just yet. Everyone shut up!" I threw my shoe at them. Scout stopped crawling over to sit up front, Spy stopped threatening to stab Heavy, Jester stopped poking Medic with her dagger and Demo pulled his broken beer bottle out of the camper cushions.

"Okay, what does everyone want? I already got Soldier. Aah! One at a time."

"Bts meal with Sprite." Scout pushed Spy's face out of the way, the Frenchman growled and pushed his hand away.

"Is that all?" The cashier asked, I squinted my eyes at the menu board.

"Uhh, nooo... Spy!" I snapped my head at him.

"I don't wa-"

"Another happy meal with a 6 piece chicken nugget with some chocolate milk." I ordered his and parked the car, Engineer and Heavy just wanted coffee.

"Is that it?"

"N-no. Not yet." I said, annoyed.

Scout finally reached us and sat down in the passenger's seat, the Boston boy froze when the seat cleared it's throat. He smiled nervously and glanced over his shoulder to see Strategist looking down at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Seats taken." She said, Scout hopped off and sat between us.

"Pyro also wants a Happy Meal but 4 piece chicken nuggets with chocolate milk." Engie told me and glanced at Pyro, Pyro muffled happily and tilted it's head at me.

"Happy Meal, 4 piece nuggets with chocolate milk."

"That's all, ye-"

"Please. Be patient." I growled quietly and pinched the bridge of my nose, I have to deal with these men everyday and need to come to McDonald's every weekend. Jes and Strat are chill about it and don't bug me, we'll, Jes would sometimes on weekdays but not as much as these men.

"Coffee." Sniper nodded his head to me, Jester jumped over Spy and landed on Sniper's lap.

"Sorry, just need to- Ah!"

"Make that another Bts meal with a strawberry banana smoothie." Strat told me and stared at Jes, the oldest female merc drank the rest of her coffee and threw it at Sniper.

"Don't touch!" She yelled and glared at him, Jes rolled off just as he was about to grab her sides.

"Don't." Strat glared at him and turned around, Jester crawled over to us and grinned.