Tf2 x Reader

Y/N POV

All I really do is walk around the streets, get coffee and go to the park. I sat down under a tree and put my hat over my face, I fell asleep in a couple minutes. I dreamt that I was walking around in the park again, people were walking around as well and cars were driving around, I sat down under the same tree was sleeping on. I was looking around blocking the city noises and relaxing, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little and punched their face and heard a grunt, my eyes snapped open and I saw a man holding his nose. I got up and went to him, he shook his head, I cleared my throat.

"Sir, I'm sorry." I said, he looked at me with a bloddy nose and smiled a little.

"Non, it was my fault." He said, he was French. I looked around to see if anyone was looking, I looked back at the guy.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, he shook his head.

"We are looking for people to join." He said rubbing the blood off, I realized what he was wearing. Dark red balaclava, suit with pale white stripes, fancy shoes, black gloves, watch and a medium red tie.

"What job is this?" I asked suspiciously, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"If you do join, someone named Aaron Burr will meet you in the cafe. If you don't, don't go there." He said and turned away, I thought for a little.

"Give me a couple days." I said, he looked over his shoulder, nodded and left. I sighed and climbed the tree, I laid on the branch and watched as the sun went down, I sighed and fell asleep. It was very dark when I woke up. I looked around and no one was there, I yawned and hopped down, I walked around the park again thinking about what the French man said. I heard chirping from time to time and a couple of dogs barking, I stopped and sat on a bench.

"I don't know if I should or shouldn't, what job is it anyways?" I asked myself, I sighed and a small bird landed on the bench. I looked at it with a raised eyebrow and shrugged, it looked at me.

"What do you think? A 32 year old orphan getting a job?" I asked, it. It flew away, I shrugged again and yawned. I fell asleep slowly, my back facing the world.

"Hey, wake up!" I heard someone, then I felt shaking. I woke up and saw someone looking at me, I got up and yawned.

"What do you want?" I asked, I didn't know who this person was, random civilian.

"Your taking up the bench." They said, I got up and stretched.

"Yeah, I know." I said and sat down, they sat beside me looking very uncomfortable.

"What, making you uncomfortable?" I asked them, they got up and left. I smiled and laid back down, I closed my eyes.

Timeskip 1 day later

I went to the cafe where the man told me, I looked around and saw some people. There was a guy sitting near the window with a bunch of papers, I went up to the and tapped there shoulder.

"Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?" I asked, he looked up and me with a raised eyebrow.

"That depends, who's asking?" They said.

"Oh, sure, sir
I'm Y/N L/N, I'm at your service, sir
I have been looking for you."  I told them, they got up.

"I'm getting nervous." He said and cleaned up his workspace, the chair and piled the papers and sat back down.

"Sir, I heard your name at Princeton
I was seeking an accelerated course of study
When I got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours
I may have punched him it's a blur, sir
He handles the financials?" I said nervously and rubbed the back of my neck, he looked back up at me.