Tf2 x Reader (Valentines Special!)

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH! My favorite holiday is here, only to watch people kiss and me sawing eewwww (jk).  Everyone is gonna have a blast and I hope you enjoy!

Here is the music video

(Here's another oc you need to know)

Alyssa
Sex: Female
Ht: 5'6"
Eyes: brown
Hair: dark brown, pixie fade cut
S/C: light tan
Class: Strategist
Clothes: beige khaki-hiking capris,
Red t-shirt, beige/ black hiking boots,
Bandana (as necktie or over face),
Aviators
Weapons: 9 cal., large pocket knife
Accessories: leg holster (right leg), black watch, thigh bag (left leg)
Watch can switch to each class, OC appears in outfit and gains that classes weapons and abilities.

And there you have it😏😏

--------------

Your POV

It was getting dark as you were drawing hearts and roses. It was a day before Valentines Day! You loved all the guys equally, mostly as family.

"Phew! All I need to do is color, cut and hang them." I said as I heard a knock I at the door.

"Who is it!?" I said grabbing my knife and facing it to the door.

"It is me frauline!" I heard Medic. I put it away and went to the door. I opened it to see Strategist looking down at me.

"Damn it Strat! Stop!" I yelled. She walked in as if it was her own room and looked to see what I was making.

"Who are these for?" She said smirking while raising an eyebrow at me.

"I don't li-*clears throat* I don't like them, I love everyone as family. Who do you like?" I teased.

"No one." She shrugged and plopped down on my spinning chair.

"Nooooooooo, tell me the truth." I stopped her spinning and shook her.

"Nooooooo oooonnnnne." She said, slidding down the chair.

"Teeeeeelllllllll mmmmmeeeeeeeee." I complained.

"Fine, but don't tell Jester she'll tell them." I put my ear close to her mouth.

"I li-" Before she could finish Jester's head popped from the corner and asked.

"Like who?" She squeaked. She walked in here and looked at us.

"Neh, no one." Strat shrugged. They're sister, Jester likes to butt into any conversation, while Strategist is serious, smart, very funny and sometimes annoying. I looked at my watch and it said 10:23.

"Could you girls help me with this or will you leave?" I asked, putting one hand on my hip and looking at the drawings.

"Sure. What do you want us to do?" Jester asked rolling up her sleeves.

"Coloring and cutting these." We got done by the time it was 12:10 and hung them.

"Thanks, it would've taken my till 2 or 4 if it hadn't be your girls help." They both cleaned and left. I plopped onto my bed.

"Finally sleep." I groaned and fell asleep. I opened my eyes to see bright light and big fluffy clouds.

"I had a dream that the sun in the sky
Was feeling so lonely, he started to cry
The rain on our windows kept us inside
All of the morning, and into the night" I heard singing but I didn't know who or where it was coming from. I looked around and saw that me, Scout and Sniper playing catch.

'These must be my memories.' I smiled as I saw one with me, Strat, Jester and Engineer going fishing but I slipped in and fell into the lake.