Medic x Reader

This took forever to make, my brain is not where it is supposed to be since Medic messed with it! The art isn't mine but I sure do like it, I hope you enjoy the story.

-------------

Y/N POV

I walked around the base shaking a little, I saw blood everywhere and body parts. Sniper, Demoman, Pyro, Engineer's just everyone's body parts even Jester's and Strategist's, my feet were taking me to the MedBay were Medic was. I heard laughter everywhere, it was stuck in my head, I opened the doors to see blood everywhere. The walls, sink, tables, floor and ceiling, I saw Medic's back. He was laughing over and over again, my eyes were burning with sadness and anger, the love of your life killed everyone.

"Medic!" You yelled, he stopped and slowly turned back.

"Mein Liebling, you missed everyzhing." He laughed, he walked over and tried to kiss me but I shoved him away. He frowned and tried to hold me by the chin but I punched his gut, he growled.

"Vhat is vrong vith you? I'm trying to help." He said, I shook my head glaring at the man I loved.

"Your a monster Medic!" I chocked.

"I'm no monster!" He yelled turned his back on me, I took a deep breath in.

"I want you to know,
The ebb and flow of my own show.
From head to toe,
You will be scared,
And not prepared,
For what I have in store for you." He chuckled, my eyes were getting watery.

"I'm waiting for,
My curtain call.
Before I storm right through the hall.
Knock knock, who's there?
Are you prepared,
To finally meet your doom." He laughed, I backed away as he came closer. He tried to pin me to the wall but I kicked his stomach, he coughed a little.

"Why do you close the door?
Come to me with open arms.
There's so much we need to explore.
I mean no harm." I managed to say, he growled. Memories flashed through my mind, him and me with the mercs. My throat tightened as his eyes were changing to a much darker color, I started to cry.

"I, I understand,
You want to play,
But this is what I have to say.
Your presence here,
Fills me with fear." He said, I looked back at him, he was covered in blood. I growled and shook my head, the memories fading. I faced him, he was smiling creepily as he stared at me, I didn't look away or cower.

"That's the extent of my career.
I don't know why,
You even try,
To sing me your dumb lullaby." He said in a deeper voice, I held onto my weapon. I wiped my eyes to see more clear, he was now looming over me.

"No I can't flee, calamity.
Is everywhere I turn." He said, I held back tears. I moved back for a more open space, I took my weapon out and held onto tight.

"Why do you close the door?
Come to me with open arms.
There's so much we need to explore.
I mean no harm!" I said and attacked him, he growled and got his bonesaw out. We swung at each other, I felt the edge of the saw hit my arm, I didn't stop. I kicked his chest causing him to fall back, I looked at him now tears running down my face.

"I sing my song all night long just for you.
Please oh please, I'm on my knees, let me through." I begged, he got up but his eyes were now full with anger. He jumped to me, I moved out of the way just in time before he stabbed me. I swung my weapon at him cutting his cheek, he hissed in pain and turned to me, I shook my head as he punched me. I rolled out of the way as he brang his saw down to me, I kicked his face and got up. He was holding his nose so I kicked his side and he fell, I was sobbing as I put my dagger/gun against his head. Before I could do anything he got up and headbutted me, I was dazed for a couple seconds till he grabbed my shirt.

"Your zhe monster Y/N! Attacking your lover!" He said and threw me, I was shaking now because how weak I am.

"Joseph! Please! Stop!" You yelled, he shook his head. I got up and kicked his legs making him fall, I got my weapon ready but he grabbed my legs with his making me fall and hit my head. He was now over me with his bonesaw ready, this man isn't who I loved. I used my weapon to cut/shoot his arm, he yelled in pain and I took my chance to headbutt him. I got up and was now dizzy from the fall, I was looking around to escape but there was nothing.

"I sing my song all night long just for you.
Please oh please, I'm on my knees, let me through." I cried, he got up and I was shaking. I was breathing deeply as he came closer, his eyes were now switching from normal to darkness. I knew what was going to happen, no way out, he's gonna kill me anyways. He kicked my chest making my weapon fall out of my hand, he came closer. I got up and ran to it but I stopped, I heard a snap and something fall onto the floor. I slowly looked down at my chest, the saw was sticking out. I looked down to see the respawn chip on the ground broken, he pulled it out, I slowly turned back.

"I will not let you through my door.
I will not let you settle the score." He growled, my breathing became shallow. I fell onto my knees, I looked him in the eye and they changed to his ice blue eyes. He stopped and stared at me, he watched as a tear fell from my cheek.

"I forgive you." I said, the pain was gone. It was...peaceful, everything around me went black, I died.

Medic POV

I watched as my love died, I slowly walked to her and knelt down.

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.
The power, the power, the power.
Oh no." I thought to myself, I felt anger bubbling inside me, I got up and started to yell. I felt it ripping my skin, I heard something yelling as well. I kept yelling in pain as it was leaving my body, I fell as it left my body. I looked up and saw a black figure staring at me, I growled and grabbed my bonesaw. I swung at it but it went through, I started to cry as I thought of Y/N.

"Vhy did you do zhis to me!?" I yelled at it. It laughed and turned to me, I shook my head as it moved closer making me dizzy.

"You shouldn't have made a deal with him then." It said, I shook my head again and looked up, it was gone. I started to cry, all my friends were gone, my love, I'm all alone.

"I forgive you." I thought of the last words she said, I started to yell.

Y/N POV

I watched as he threw his things everywhere yelling at himself, I felt a tear roll down.

"I love you." I said and left.