Tf2 x reader (FOOTBALL)

I wandered around the base because there was nothing to do. All the mercs don't need help with anything, Sniper is probably practicing and peeing, Spy smoking his butt off, Scout lying around, Medic in his lab, Heavy making sanviches, Engineer doing his own work, Pyro playing with Guard Dog, Demoman drinking and that leaves Soldier, maybe training to. I entered the Rec room, no one was there.

'I thought Scout was in here.' I shook my head and sat down. I grabbed the remote and switched through channels. Baking, Cooking, random stuff I don't know about, Spongebob and then basketball. I didn't want to watch either of these so I turned it off and went back to being bored.

"Hey doll, I need a little help here. Would you like to?" Finally! I followed Engie to his workshop, I haven't seen it before. It. Was. Big. All the tools were hung, toolboxes were opened, tools were scattered in some places.

"What do you need help with?" I asked. He pointed to a halfway made sentry.

"Do you need help making it?"

"Not really, I have one problem though, I can't seem to see why it's not wanting to spin." I looked closer and saw that there was a small piece if metal, I stuck my fingers in there and took it out. The sentry started to turn, it stopped at us and looked closer. I looked away and started search for any enemy.

"Now what happened?" I showed him the piece of metal and he chuckled.

"Now how'd that get in there?" He looked between the camera and the stand thing.

"I think when you were putting the camera there you didn't see the piece sticking out and made it not turn."

"Looks like you became an Engineer yourself." I smiled and asked if he needed help with anything else.

"Looks like you got everything hun." I said goodbye and went to check on Heavy. He was in the kitchen eating.

"Hey Heavy, could I have one?" He looked up at me and looked back.

"Here you go leetle girl." He gave me one. I nearly gobbled the thing down.

"You make the best sanviches Heavy!" He smiled and went back to eating. I went to see what Scout was doing, he was throwing his ball at the wall.

"Hey Scout, want to play some catch?" His eyes widened and he jumped.

"Aaaaahhh!" He screamed like a girl. I couldn't help but laugh. He realized it was me and frowned.

"Y/N, what did I say about scaring me like dat?" I shrugged. I asked him again and he nodded.

Time skip to 30 minutes

"Do you want head in, I feel like I'm gonna burn to death." Scout said. My face was sweating like crazy. I looked at Scout who was trying his best to stand up straight.

"Come on Scout let's go in." I waited for him to catch up and we went in.

"What is zhat smell, it's like a rotten animal." Spy said disgusted. We glared at him and he looked at us. He started to laugh.

"You look like you lived in a dump." He snorted and laughed.

"Not to mention Spy, I lived in a dump for 7 fucking years!!" He stopped laughing and looked in my E/C eyes.

"Really?" I sighed and went to my room. I washed up and heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?"

"C/N, is it true zhat you lived like zhat?" I stayed silent for a while and said yes. He walked in said sorry. I said it was okay, he didn't even know about. I waltzed my way down the hall and into the kitchen.