Tf2 x insane reader

3rd POV

C/N laughed as she walked down the hallways of the base. The guys were freaked out by her, even Medic. She always felt lonely, but only one friend who talked to her. The voice in her head. C/N sat against the wall and the voice in her started to talk.

"No one loves you, your nothing. Just like me." She laughed again.

"Oh I'm so lonely and alone." Taking her weapon out, she looked at it and Medic passed by looking. She angled the knife to his neck as he looked away. C/N's past always haunted her, her dad Spy and her poor mother who died.

"We are to mariners." She sang skipping down the hall.

"Our ship soul survivors." Scout ran passed her and heard him say.

"Freaky girl, so creepy and..." His voice faded and she laughed.

"In this belly of a whale." She always felt trapped in the base, why did C/N ever join in the first place?

"Its ribs are ceiling beams
Its guts carpeting
I guess we sometime to kill." She stopped at Spy's smoke room, glaring through it like her eyes could already see him. She sat across his door.

"You may not remember me
I was a child of three
And you a lad of eighteen." Her knife/dagger went through door.

"But, I remember you
And I will relate to you
How are history interweave." Medic passed by again, but he didn't look. She pretended to lunge at him and he jumped. He ran to the MedBay as her laughter echoed.

Spy POV

I heard someone walk pass and then a growl.

'What did I do to make her mad and insane?' I thought.

"At the time you were a rake and a roustabout." I heard her sing, I shivered.

"Spending all your money on the whores and hounds." I heard the knife/dagger get pulled out and steps fading.

"(Oh, oh.)" It echoed.

3rd POV

"You had a charming air
All cheap and debonair
My widowed mother found so sweet." She passed Pyro and Engineer who were watching. Pyro went and moved to the couch with Engie.

"And so she took you in
Her sheets still warm with him
Now filled with filth and foul disease." Her voice said full of disgust. Her memories were vivid, the day Spy came and mother told me she had a new boyfriend.

"As time wore on you proved
A debt-ridden drunken mess
Leaving my mother
A poor consumptive wretch." I grabbed a beer bottle and drank some but it was empty, she threw it and it shattered. Demoman ran to the kitchen.

'Everyone is so nice to me.' She thought.

"(Oh, oh.)

And then you disappeared
Your gambling arrears
The only thing you left behind." She stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"And then the magistrate
Reclaimed our small estate
And my poor mother lost her mind." She saw that Spy's door was open. He must have wanted to say hi. She wandered into his room and sat down in his chair. Footsteps were in the hallway and in a blink of an eye everything went black, Spy walked in.