Tf2 x Prisoner Reader

Y/N POV

Yep, I'm getting arrested. My body covered in a man's blood as I'm getting dragged away. I was laughing my ass off as they threw me into the car, I kicked one of the officers shin as he got to close.

"Get in there!" The second officer yelled, pushing me to the other side of the car. They slammed the door on me and called for an ambulance, soon after one officer got in the car and started it. I laid in back, humming a random tune.

"Shut up back there!" The officer yelled, I ignored him and continued to hum. I was sooooooo bored.

About an hour later

We stopped, I fell off the seats.

"Get up." He growled, I groaned and got up. He grabbed my shoulder and led me to the gates of hell, 3 other officers came in and surrounded me as we passed by other cells full of prisoners. Most prisoners gasped or backed into there cells as they saw me, covered in blood, cuts and bruises all over me. I'm a crazy woman. If anyone gotta a problem 'bout that, there gettn a fist in their face. They led me to a room that had a couple prisoner clothes and all, they stopped and closed the door.

"Put those on, don't do anything more stupid." He growled and stood beside the door, some of the officers guarding with him. I changed and left a little note on the walls.

"Alright boys, I'm done." I cackled as they pulled me out, one of the officers gasped.

"You disgusting creature..." He growled, locking me in a cell full of men. Oh, and I used blood to write it down.

"We need a cleaning team in the clothing room, the psychopath woman wrote something on the wall... What did she write?

'You're next.' Should we put her in a different room? No? Alright." One officer grunted, all the men around stayed in one corner. There as wide as they saw me, still I bloddy.

"What?" I growled, staring at them. They all looked down, not saying a word.

"That's what I thought..." I huffed softly while laying on the bed.

Couple weeks later

Strategist POV

Everyone's drunk as always, I leaned against the wall watching my team get drinking, except for me. I'm the sober one as always. As I watched them Medic pinned me to the wall, trying to kiss me.

"Damn it Medic stop it." I growled and pushed him away, he chuckled and fell in front of me.

"But *hic* liebling..." He slurred, having trouble getting up.

"No, I-" I was interrupted by Jester yelling.

"You little sh-" Scout grunted, Jester stopped him by attacking him.

"Jester! Stop!" I yelled, pushing Medic away and ran to them before he tried to kiss me again. Heavy and the others started laughing as she attacked, I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back. She was to drunk to care who she was fighting, her fist came at me, hitting my cheek.

"Jester!" I growled, grabbing her arms and pinning her arms behind her. A foot kicked my side, Scout you bitch.

"I'll give you a fight!" I yelled punching Scout, he grunted and held his lip.

"C'mon, c'mon girly. Let's see your little kid moves." He taunted, I had enough of this. My fist was in his face as he said little, no one ever calls me little.

"Data's right girly, fight me!" Scout yelled, Engie tried to stop us but Scout elbowed him. Then a whole fight started. I nearly died, Soldier's knee almost cracking my skull, Sniper's foot kicking my ribs, Spy's butterfly knife cutting my arm and Demo's fists.