2

_________________________________________________________

It had been two weeks since summer started and the kids were playing quidditch one on one while the adults sat outside watching them. James rammed right into Roselyn as he scored the winning goal.

"Your a jackass," She lands on the ground.

"and your a sore loser," He lands next to her and they put there quidditch gear away in the shed.

"Says the one who cried when I got better grades in first year,"  He punched her in the arm.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't bring that up anymore," She messes his hair up and then he tackles her.

She flipped him so he was on his stomach and she had an arm behind his back. He tried getting out of her grip but barely moved an inch.

"Nice one but next time make sure you do it quicker," Fleamont told his daughter.

"Not fair, you can't just give her tips," He said with half of his face in the grass.

"Really? your not going to help your son out?" Euphmia said to her husband. He shook his head as he watched them in entertainment. Mia just smiled and went back to reading. Fleamont normally took Rosies side since she snuck food out of the kitchen when Mia was cooking and got it for him.

"You know what you have to say for me to let go," Rosie said as the brother tried to get out of her grip. He groaned knowing it was his only way out. They had been doing this since they were six years old.

"You... are the best... sister ever," She laughed at him and let go of him. She was about to walk into the house when he pinned her to the floor.

"You can't do that when I'm not looking, that's cheating James!" He shook his head.

"You should have watched your back. Now you know what you have to say for me to let go," he mocked her.

"You are the dumbest brother ever," she laughed out. He smacked her arm as she couldn't stop laughing. "You being intimidating is hilarious,"

This went on for quite away until she was getting annoyed. He held her down for over ten minutes before she caved in.

"Fine, you are the best brother ever," she groaned.

"Aww, I know," he walked away and she held a middle finger behind him.

"Roselyn! Stop that now!" Mia yelled as she walked into the house. Rosie put her hand down and the smile wiped off her face.