Chapter 13

Roselyns POV

I have been avoiding everyone lately. Everything seems so overwhelming. I don't eat anymore because I found a note in one of books calling me fat. I know I shouldn't listen to them but when the notes are everywhere you go, you tend to listen to them.

I won't look anyone in the eye. I just put my headphones on and walk away. (We're going to pretend there are headphones there because they work with the story)

Lily tried to talk to me but I just walked away.

Talking to people is adding to my stress and takes my energy away. I just want to go back to the old me.

*beep beep beep*

I hit my alarm and get up. While walking to the bathroom I grab my clothes for the day.

Her outfits:

(This is her outfit for the weekdays)

I get my outfit on and grab my bag and go. I leave my room at 5:45 so I don't have to interact with the girls.

While walking done the hall I notice that there is the gryffindor quidditch team.

"Oh shit," I whisper to myself.

James, Sirius and Alexander all looked my way. Alexzander was the captain of the quidditch team. He has been trying to get me on the team but I want join.

"Did you hear that," James said.

"Yeah"  Sirius said.

They all looked down the hallway but no one was there. Except I was there. I was standing in the middle.

"Whatever probably just a painting or something," James said.

I had no idea what they were talking about. I stood there and they didn't notice me. Are they playing a joke on me?

I walked up to them and they didn't seem to notice like I was invisible.

I walked in front of James. I tapped his shoulder.

"Why do you need Sirius?"

"What?"

"Why did you tap me?"

"I didn't tap you,"

"You sure?"

"No I just tapped you and then said I didn't dumbass,"

"You don't have to be sarcastic,"

It's like I have James invisibility cloak on. Yes I know he stole it from dad a couple of years ago. He wasn't very sly about it.

I start to walk away. They must be playing a practical joke on me. It can't be real. I go to the library and sit there for a little.

I hear someone else come in. I don't look up and keep focusing on my book.

They drop the books on the desk I'm at and I jump.

"What the hell!" I yell. I look up and see a raven claw.

"Who just said that?" He said looking around. So they weren't joking with me?

"Hello?" He said again. I didn't know what to do. He actually can't see me.

He grabbed his books and left. I sat there and just didn't know what to do. I mean he didn't see me. So I stayed there. I didn't move once through the whole day.

I saw a lot of people come in and out but no one noticed me.

I went to the astronomy tower and just sat there. It was midnight when I got there.

"Oh sorry I didn't know someone was here," someone said behind me.

I turned around. They could see me?

"You can see me?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing,"

They came over and sat next to me. I know him somewhere but I don't know where.

"Are you okay? You seem a little shaken," he asked.

"Not really,"

"Can I ask why?"

"I say why your going to think I'm insane,"

"Just give it a go,"

I explained to him what happened. He seemed to actually care. He even asked questions about it. I learned that his name is Asher.

"So when I saw you that's why you asked you can see me,"

"Yeah,"

I looked at my watch and it said 4:00 am. I was shocked. Someone listened to me and didn't make it about them.

We stayed all the way through the night. We sometimes just sat there and we're in each other's comfort.

We finally got up at six to get ready for class.

Sorry for talking such a long break. Stuff has been happening and I needed a break.

Hope you liked it.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕