Chapter 7

They only had a week left until they went to Hogwarts. Roselyn told everyone two days after her and Sirius's conversation. They were all so excited especially James. Sirius was secretly happy. Remus noticed how Sirius has been different lately but hasn't said anything. James said he wants Roselyn to friend Lily Evans and make Lily like him. She did not agree to that.

She guessed Sirius didn't say anything to anyone because nothing has happened since.

She still got butterflies in her stomach when she thought about him calling her beautiful.

She was taken out of her thoughts when he mom called for her name.

"Yes mom" she said walking over to her in the kitchen.

"We are going to Diagon Alley tomorrow for supplies. Send a letter to Conan and see if he wants to go with us?"

"Ok" with that she walked up to her room and starting writing the letter.

'Dear Conan,

Mom wants to know if you want to go with all of us to by our supplies. If you have already we can just hang out. Please answer as soon as possible.

Your beautiful best friend,
Roselyn'

She sealed it and handed it to her owl, Scarlett.

She watched as her owl flew away. She had to think of what to wear tomorrow. Lately she has been wearing sweatpants and James's oversized shirts.

~

Later that night at dinner they were all sitting at the dining table.

Remus and Rosie were talking about books. James and Sirius were talking about how they were going to when the quidditch cup. Peter was talking to Euphemia about school. Fleamont joined Sirius and James conversation and was telling them about all the times he played quidditch.

"We won the quidditch cup on my last year there. I couldn't believe it. It took six years to win. Hopefully you guys win this year," he said super proud of himself.

"Well hopefully we have some really great players tryout this year," James said. James was quidditch captain this year because the old one graduated.

"Well most of the team graduated last year so we have no choice but to do tryouts,"

Remus and Rosie were so engrossed in there conversation that they didn't notice that everyone else was in the same conversation.

They were talking about Five Feet Apart. He read the book about a week after she gave it to him.

They couldn't stop talking.

"Honey are you going to try out for quidditch," Mia asked her daughter who didn't hear her.

Everyone turned to the two who were talking.

"Earth to Roselyn," James said, while waving his hand in her face. She slapped his hand out of her face.

"What did you say?"

"I asked if you are trying out for quidditch this year,"

"No," was all she said. Her parents looked at her like she was crazy. She was obsessed with quidditch her whole life.

Roselyn doesn't want to do it anymore because last year in the middle of the quidditch match the crowd was really loud and she started to have a panic attack. She fell from her broom. Everything felt like it was closing in. She could breath and she wanted the world to just stop. No one knew what happened. The nurse said is was because she was hit with a blusher before it happened.

"Why you love quidditch?" Her father said.

"I'm just gonna just get past this year with good grades," Rosie naturally got good grades. Most stuff came to her easily.

"I'm just gonna put my plate away and go up to my room,"

"Ok sweetheart,". Mia knew there was something up with her. She knew her daughter, at least she thought she did.

~

Rosie was in her room about to grab a cigarette but then someone knocked on her door. She shoved the cigarette under her pillow.

"Come in,"

Her mom walked in and sat next to her daughter.

"What's up, you seemed uncomfortable when I asked about quidditch?"

"I guess I just want to get through this year," she couldn't think of a lie fast enough.

"Ok, well if you need to talk you can always come to me," she said unsure.

"Ok wel I love you but I'm tired and need to go to bed,"

"Of course sweetheart, well goodnight," she said getting up and walking out of the room.

Her owl swooped into her room and dropped the letter on her bed.

Rosie picked it up. It was the letter from Conan.

'Dear Beautiful best friend,

I would love to come tomorrow. I haven't bought my supplies yet. I can't wait to see you.

Love your prettiest best friend,
Conan'

She fell asleep after reading the letter.

I think I like this chapter.

Discussion