Chapter 29

Roselyns POV

I went out today and got everything. Sadly I didn't get to see Marlene. I was now sitting on the couch eating gallons of ice cream and crying. I finally broke. Everyone was in bed now. I looked at the cloak and it says 12:00 am.

I start to here someone come downstairs. I see James. He notices that I am crying and have a lot of ice cream around me.

I look at him and say "I'm ready to wallow now," and continued to cry.

He walks over to the couch and sits next to me. He starts to hold me. He grabs a pillow and puts it on his lap. He lets me put my head on his lap and he just lets me cry.

He calls stippy over.

"Hey stippy I need a pizza with everything on it please,"

"Yes Mr. Potter,"

We sat there for two hours before I dozed off.

*time skip*

I start to wake up and notice I'm still on the couch with James under me. I look at the clock at the wall and it says 5:00 am. Ughhh. I feel like shit.

I get up making sure I don't wake James. The coffee table has ice cream and pizza all over it.

I go up to my room and take a shower. I grab new clothes. After taking a shower I go and pick up the coffee table. I but a blanket on James.

I go to the kitchen and ask stippy to make me pancakes. When stippy was making pancakes I went back to my room to get a book. I grab Romeo and Juliet.

I was reading and at the dining table when dad walked in.

"Good morning sweetheart,"

"Good morning dad,"

"Did you wallow yet," he said sitting next to me.

"Yeah last night," I put down my book, "James came down and sat with me,"

"We'll just so you know your mom might seem hard but she doesn't want to see your heart broken and neither do I," he said hugging me.

"I know it's just that Sirius was there for me and now he's not,"

"Well no matter what it is I can always listen and give some what good advice," we both laughed at that.

"Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Anything,"

"Well I have been struggling with finding what I want to be when I graduated Hogwarts and I want to know if you have an advice,"

"Well think about what you like to do or learn about. And base it off that,"

"Ok thank you dad, I love you,"

"Love you too baby,"

I continued to read the book. I never really put it down. Everyone at least walked into the kitchen a couple times that day. No one really said anything to me they just looked at me and walked by.

I finally finished that book 11:00pm. I got up front when dining table and started to walk around the house. Mom and dad just went to bed a couple minutes ago and James is in the living room playing with a Snitch.

While walking around I walked into the piano room. We have had a piano room for awhile but I never really used. I sat at the piano and just looked at the keys. I started to press a couple down trying to find a melody. When I found the melody I started to hum to it to find some lyrics.

Just turn it hit me. I ran up to my room while James asked what I was doing but I just ran past him. I grabbed my song book and a quill and started to write. After 30 minutes I ran back downstairs and ran into the piano room.

I start to play it.

"We we're both young when I first saw you,"

"I close my eyes and the flashback starts,"

I'm standin' there,"

"On a balcony in summer air,"

"See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns,"

"See you make your way through the crowd,"

"And say 'hello',"

"Little did I know,"

"That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles,"

"And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"

"And I was cryin on the staircase,"

"Beggin you "please don't go", and I said,"

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone,"

"I'll be waiting all there left to do is run,"

"You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,"

"It's a love story, baby, just say..."

I finished the song and continued to cry. It slowly
started to get harder to breath and I start to get up
and back into the corner. My breathing becomes worse and everything feels like it's caving in.

I sat there for two hours. Having a panic attack.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕