Chapter 35

*the time over fifth year*
(This chapter will be the rest of there fifth year)

Memory one:

"Hey lily come here," I said to her behind a tree. I see Marlene shooting her shot with Dorcas. Lily comes up behind me and watches. They kissed and I yelled.

"Oh yeah get your girl Marlene," they looked over at me and then lily pulled me away. 'Sorry' I mouthed to her.

Memory two:

Remus was walking up to me and looked concerned.

"Roselyn I need your help,"

"With what?"

"Conan asked me out and I don't know what to do. I said yes but I don't know what to wear. We are going to hogsmeade tomorrow,"

"Ok calm down. I wi help you get ready and everything, ok?"

"Thank you," he said hugging me.

*time skip*

I got Remus an outfit but now I was going to paint his nails.

"Ok so what are you gonna do there,"

"Well he said he's bring me to the three broomsticks and then we're going to just walk around,"

"Well that's sounds like fun. I hope you have a great time,"

Memory three:

Me and Sirius would meet up at the astronomy tower. Every night. Except the nights Remus had his 'furry little problem'.

We would take for hours or just sit and share a cigarette. He has helped me with me cutting myself. I haven't cut myself in two months.

Everything with Sirius is going good. We are friends again. Nothing more. I miss him so much though. I just wished it worked out.

He tells me about his family and his brother. It seems that he misses his brother. He isn't treated well at that family.

Memory four:
*it was three am in the dorm(narrator POV)*

"Your being ridiculous, a thestral would absolutely win," Sirius said.

"Are you kidding me? A hippogriff is way bigger and way stronger. A thestral is all skin and bones, It would snap like twig on the first kick!" James fought back.

"It wouldn't even be able to see it! It can't snap if it doesn't get hit," he said.

They're hippogriffs pads, they've obviously seen death before, they kill to eat, it would totally see-,"

"Wait wait... do you hear that?" Remus said.

"What-," Sirius said.

"Shhhh.. listen,"

They just sat and listened for a second.

"I don't hear anything," James says.

"I know and it's glorious. Go to SLEEP," Remus said.

Memory five:

It was the last dinner of fifth year. We were all sitting and dumbledore has already made his speech.

I was kinda glad to get out of there. It was stressing me out a bit.

It was the next morning and we were about to get off the train. I hugged everyone goodbye and walked over to mum and dad. Mum hugged me so tight I thought I was going to explode. She then went over to James and hugged him.

I was looking for Sirius to make sure he was okay. I see him walk over to his parents and they grab him by the neck. We make eye contact and I mouth to him 'stay safe'. He nods and I hear mom calling my name to follow them.

Ok that's the end of fifth year. I kinda want to hurry up this year because if I don't it might take five hundred chapters to end this story.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕