Chapter 8

When she woke up she told her mom about the letter Conan sent. Roselyn was excited to go to the book store and get more books.

She got up at seven thirty to get ready and leave by eight thirty.

She took a shower and put her perfume on. It was a rose scent. (Funny she smells like her name).

She put on her clothes and then headed downstairs.

She got downstairs to only see Remus down there reading a book.

"Hey, where is everyone else?" She asked.

"Everyone is still getting ready,"

"Ok, do you mind me sitting next to you,"

"No, not at all,"

She sat down and he started talking.

"So are you excited to go to Hogwarts?"

To be honest she was kinda dreading it. She was scared. She has been to two different schools and never got nervous but now she is. She has changed a lot of the years.

"Uhh.. yeah, I don't know what house I want though,"

"Well I might be wrong but Gryffindor is the best,"

"James said the same thing,"

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. All the boys came down.

"Hello Rosie," James said.

"hello James,"

Mia walked in with fleamont holding the list of all of there supplies.

"Ok are you guys ready to go?"

A chorus of yes's came from all the kids.

~

"They just arrived to Diagon Alley by floo.

"Me and Fleamont can go get your supplies and you guys go have fun,"

The parents walked away. The boys started to discuss what they were going to do. Roselyn started to walk away to find Conan.

"Where are you going?" James asked.

"Going to find Conan loser," she said not turning back.

"Wow rude," James mumbled.

~

She finally found Conan after 15 minutes of looking. They were walking around and they found the book store. They went into the book and found Remus and Sirius.

"Oh hey Remus, black,"

"Hey what are you doing here," Remus said.

"Just trying to find new books," She said, " why are you here Black? You don't like reading,"

"Remus dragged me in here and how is this?" He said, pointing to Conan.

"I'm Conan, nice to meet you," he said, sticking out his hand.

They shook hands and kept talking for a little. Conan and Remus seem to hit it off. They talked about Hogwarts and they're least favorite teachers. Roselyn walked off while they were talking and Sirius followed.