Chapter 33

Roselyns POV

I was walking down the stairs from the common room when they started moving while I was on them. Once they locked in place and changed I knew I was going to be late for class. It takes about ten more minutes this way because the stairs changed.

I grabbed a cigarette out of my pocket and light it. I start walk downstairs. It's feels like forever when I finally get down.

Once I got down I see Ash and one of his friends. He comes towards me.

"Hey Roselyn how's it going? I haven't seen you in awhile,"

"Yeah sorry about that. Just been busy and its going good. And you?"

"It's going okay but hufflepuff is going to have a party tonight do you want to come?"

"Yeah sounds like fun and who is your friend here?"

"This Is Kayan," he said pointing at him. I put my hand out to shake. He shakes my hand back.

"Well it's nice to meet you but I need to get to class since there only 7 minutes left of it,"

"Ok we'll see you tonight," he said and picked up my hand and kissed it. Kayan did the same thing and I started to walk to class. I still had my cigarette in my hand when I walked into class.

"Ms. Potter you do realize that there is only 5 minutes left of this class?" Professer  mcgonagall said.

"Yes I do professor,"

"Well you have detention tonight at 8:00 and put out that cigarette,"

I nod my head and throw the cigarette on the ground and step on it. I sit down next to lily. I know that I'm not going to go so I just sit and stare at the wall. I get up and James walks with me.

"So what's up with you and your mood?" He asks

"Nothing James, I'll see you later," I walk away but he grabs my wrist. "What's with people doing that,"

"Rose can you at least come to my quidditch game. You haven't been to one of mine in ages?"

"I can't James sorry," I walk away and I go to my next class.

*time skip*

I avoided James at every class and now it's time for the party. I get my dress on and put some mascara on.

My dress:

I walk down to the common room and all the boys are there

"What are you doing dressing up for a detention?" James asks.

"Im not going to detention dumbass I'm going to a party," I say walking through the door.

I finally make it to the party and I see Ash and Kayan.

"Hello boys," I say to both of them. The music is blaring and almost everyone is drunk. "I guess I should start catching up with the drinking,"

"Let me get your drink," ash says living.

"Do you want some?" Kayan says to me while pulling out a joint.

"Of course," we start smoking it when ash came back with me drink.

*time skip*

I was dancing in the crowd drunk. I could barely stand on my own to feet but I didn't care. I see Ash and Kayan on the couch smoking weed. They call me over and I walk over to them. Ash pulls me onto his lap while Kayan takes a hit of the weed and grabs my face and and he blows smoke into my mouth. Then Ash does the same to me. We walk up to there dorm. Kayan locks the door while Ash takes off my dress.
Now you can imagine the rest

*time skip*

I wake up in someone's bed and my head is pounding. I have an arm around my waist. I see that it's Ash who is in bed with me. I see a clock on the wall and it says 5:00 am. I probably should go to get back to my dorm. I try to get out of Ash's grip but it's to hard. He starts to stir in his sleep. I finally got out and now had to find my clothes. I see my dress in the corner and then my boots by a desk.

I put them on and then I hear someone

"Hey what are you doing?"

"I'm going back to my dorm I need to get ready for the day and my head feels like it might explode,"

"Come here please," he's says putting his arms out like a little kid. I go walk up to him and he cuddles me. It's nice to have someone like that. "Rose will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course,"

We cuddled for another hour when I finally got up to go back. I walked through the painting and everyone was sitting there. James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Lily, Marlene,Dorcas, and Alice. I was still a little wobbly from last night so walking wasn't easy.

"Where the hell have you been?" James said.

"Do you actually want me to answer that?"

"Yes that's why I asked you,"

"Ok i went to a hufflepuff party then I got so drunk walking was barely easy and then I got high and then after that I had sex. So now I need to get up to my dorm because I my head hurts like hell,"

"Nice at least one of us is getting something," Marlene said giving me a high-five.

"And I'm going on a date so I need your help," at this point me and Marlene were just talking and avoiding everyone else.

"Of course you need to look hot. Even though you already do. It kinda sucks your not gay or even bi,"

"I know right I would have already taken you for myself. And now I need to go because breakfast is in a little and If I miss it someone is going to have a bad day,"

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕