Chapter 5

"Someone is looking rather cheerful,"

"What? Oh, Evans. You know we.. talk, relate as individuals,"

"Sounds riveting,"

Conan and Rosie have been out shopping and skating all over the muggle world. Conan always helped her pick out her outfits when they were younger, so she learned some fashion tips for him.

"I still can't believe I haven't seen you in a while. Actually it had been awhile since I had seen anyone before I got expelled," Roselyn said, while sitting down at a table outside a cafe.

"What do you mean? Didn't you go home on holidays?"

"No," was all she said.

"Why?" He said knowing there was something going on that crazy head of hers.

She had to think of a lie on the spot. She wasn't ever good at that.

" oh you know....I didn't want my mom to nag me about grades and not getting in trouble,".

For a lie she did pretty good.

The real reason why she didn't want to go home was because she was always breaking down or she was smoking and drinking. She didn't want to be seen. So she hide. She made up excuses and her mom seem to buy them.

Conan seemed to believe her. He just nodded and they just sat in a comfortable.

~

She walked into the house after Conan dropped her off. Everyone was having dinner. They were all laughing and talking.

"Oh hey honey, did you eat dinner yet?" Mia said.

" oh yeah. I'm just gonna head up stairs and go to bed,"

She walked over to the closet under the stairs and put her skateboard in there. As she was walking to the stairs she thought of the perfect song. She dropped her bag and ran up the stairs.

No one noticed, except Sirius. He saw how her hair brushed past her shoulders as she ran. He saw that she dropped her bag.

When she got to her room she grabbed a pencil and her journal and started writing. She was left handed so the lead rubbed against her hand and made the paper all messy.

She keep changing the song lyrics around.

It was finally eleven at night and she got it down. She grabbed her journal and piano, while she climbed out her window. She sat up on the roof trying different melodies and keys.

She found the perfect melodie at midnight and starting playing.

*cue music*

"I never liked pool party's"

"Or underwater scenes"

"And I hate when I like someone"

"I'm scared they won't like me"

"And I never liked my hair color"

Sirius heard this from James's window and notice it was coming from the roof. He got up and look at his friends making sure they were asleep. He went out the window and onto the roof.