Chapter 34

Roselyns POV
*TW: some cutting

I was having a rough day. It just was bad. I have 4 essays to right and I need to learn 5 spells by tomorrow morning. It is 7:00 pm right now. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm skipping dinner for some stupid homework.

I have been trying to get one of the spells Avis down. It is to conjure birds. It is transfigurations class. Every spell I'm learning is for that stupid class like Evanesco. It is to vanish objects. I got that down in seconds. I have lost a lot of stuff now because of it.

I noticed my breathing was getting a little off so I decided to go on a walk around the school.

*time skip*

It is now 11:00pm. I am now in the kitchen trying to get something to eat. I got something to eat and when the house elf's weren't looking I slipped a blade into my pocket. And walked over to the astronomy Tower.

I got up there and dangled my feet of the edge a little and grabbed the blade. I start to cut and cut. It start to draw blood. My arms were all bloody. My head was getting dizzy and so I go down to the hospital wing and get some bandages. I wrap up my arms and clean it up.

I go back to my dorm and continue to work. I my arms itch but I ingnore them.

*time skip*

It 5:00 in the morning and I didn't sleep at all. I have been still working on my homework. I start to walk down to the common room and I see Sirius. I go and sit at a table and start to read my book.

I kept scratching at my arms. I put my book down and I was continued to scratch. I notice that I start to draw blood and it was seeking through my robes. Sirius looked over at me while I rushed out of there. I noticed he was following so I had to go a way that would confuse him.

I went down five different corridors and then went through a painting. He didn't follow me then. I lost him and headed to the infirmary. When I got there I snuck around madam Pomfrey to get bandages. I grabbed extra so I didn't have to do this again.

I went back to the common room and I saw Sirius. He sat there and looked at me. I stared at him and noticed he had red puffy eyes and he looked like hell. His hair was a mess and he looked so unfocused.

I just walked away and went to breakfast.

*time skip*

I'm sitting in the astronomy tower and I'm having a panic attack. I can't stop crying. I sit there shaking and the world keeps getting darker and darker.

I grab my blade from my pocket and start the slice at my skin. I go to my right arm and right FREAK in big bold letters.

Because I am a freak. Some girl who was powers over the elements. That's not normal. I'm so weirdo who can't even keep a boyfriend for a month.

I see someone walking towards me and they come running up to me. They grab the blade from my hand and hold my hands. I see that is Sirius. I can't get my hands away from him.

"Rose I need you to calm down," he says holding me so I don't hurt myself anymore.

"I can't, I can't, I can't....."

He sat there holding me for 30 minutes when I stopped struggling. I sat there and cried in his arms. I didn't care about it being him but I just needed someone and no one is there for me anymore.

"Can I help you clean up your arms?" He asked in a calm and gentle voice. I nodded my head. "Accio water, a rag, and bandages,"

All three things came to him and he got the rag wet to clean the wounds.

"This is going to sting," he said putting the rag on my arms. I winced at first but after that I was fine. He continued to kill it up for awhile. He then wrapped bandages around my arms.

After that I sat there with him. My back against his chest and he was holding me. It was nice to feel like someone is there for you.

"I'm sorry for everything and I want to make things right,"

"I know you do and I can't stand not being with you every day but I don't want to be that girl that goes running back to some guy because she can't get ahold of herself,"

"How about we just start of with at least saying hello to each when we walk by and asking how each other's day is going? So it's just easy and nice. If you don't want to be my friend or anything you don't have to but I will make sure you stop hurting yourself,"

I turn around and face him and hug him. We sit there for a little before I fall asleep.

Sirius POV

I hear soft snores and look down. I see that she has fallen asleep. I pick her up bridal style and walk back to the common room. I pull down her robes to cover her arms and I bring her into me and the boys dorm.

I know I could have gone up the girls stairs so I put her in our extra bed. The boy who was in that room decided to leave when we were annoying him.

I place her down and I see the boys look at me hesitantly. I put the blanket over her. I tell them that I went up to the astronomy tower and I saw her sleeping there and I picked her up and brought her here. I knew she didn't want anyone to know so I stopped it.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕