Chapter Twenty Four

I'm near the end of my pregnancy, and all I can say is THANK GOD!!!

My sweet little baby can come at any moment now and I couldn't be happier. Not only is my body tired of carrying this big headed baby, but I can't wait to meet my child and love on him allllll day.

Just thinking of how excited I am about him, I get butterflies.

Me and my ATL boo are still going strong, even though we haven't been talking much. I think that's due to his work and my preparation for my baby's arrival.

James and I are still on speaking terms even though I don't see him that often and we don't talk unless it's about our baby.

I recently got cameras installed all around and in my home, especially in my baby's room, for extra security. I now feel safer, even though I feel like something is going to happen, it's been way too quiet and calm lately.

I will say that I've been in the bed more often as the end of my pregnancy nears, but as the days go by I get more and more tired.

That's enough catching up for now though, my baby is hungry so I'm gonna cook before Mia comes over.

**********************************************
So I decided to make Mia and I something simple, steak quesadillas and queso dip. I must say that I put my damn foot in this too because I haven't heard a peep out of Mia since I handed her the plate.

"Mmmmm, bestie this food is sooooooo good!" Mia exaggerated in between bites

"Thank you, you know the baby has been craving quesadillas!" I responded with a laugh.

"Bitch I'm not even about to play with you!" Mia laughed while continuing to eat.

"Mmmm." I responded in between bites