Chapter Eighteen

So I've been on bed rest for about three weeks and I'm sick of the shit! Everybody out living their best lives meanwhile I'm stuck in the house getting fatter everyday

James, Mia, Tae, and a few other people have been over a LOT and that's just about the only thing that's keeping me sane.

I have an appointment on Monday that'll let me know if I'm gonna still be on bed rest or not, but Tae is leaving tomorrow for atl, pause for dramatic cry, and y'all already know I'm breaking bed rest, or house arrest as I like to call it, to see my bestie off.

Speaking of bed rest, I guess I need to update y'all on some stuff, huh?

After the first few days of "bed rest" I decided that I needed a project so with the help of my friends, online shopping, and James, of course, I finished my baby's nursery.

Which I'm super in love with

We still don't know who hit me, but James told me that Kobi, his brother, and Mia's boyfriend, is looking into it.

I guess drug dealers can are detectives too or some.

But anyways that's all for the "catching up" I haven't been doing shit other than trying to build my brand up more online.

Which has been working, online traffic has been great due to Mia modeling my stuff since my bump is not allowing me to right now

James should be over soon with my food since I didn't feel like cooking, and then he's going to take me to Tae's since my car was totaled and I haven't had the opportunity to get a new one.

Speaking of James, he now has a key to my house, and no it's not like that y'all, it was just easier for him when he was bringing stuff for the nursery, and bringing me food like he's doing now.

Deciding to watch tv while waiting on my food, yeah I'm kinda getting impatient, I turn on Netflix scrolling through the new tittles, but I was soon interrupted with the sound of James coming through the door with my food.

"Ooo, finally! What did you bring me?" I ask, reaching for the bag.

"My favorite, burgers." He said, passing me my bag and sitting next to me.