Chapter Tweleve

We waited for the tech to call my name in silence

We waited for the tech to call my name in silence. I can't believe this nigga thought it was okay to bring this bitch to MY appointment. Meeting her afterwards was cool but at my damn appointment?

That's a no no.

My hoes 🥵:
Me: y'all will not believe wtf just happened.
Mia: bih wtf happened?!
Tae:^
Me: tell me why tf this nigga thought it was okay to bring his bitch to my damn appointment
Tae: null you lyin
Mia: do I need to come up there?
Me: nah I'm straight, but the bitch already started getting on my nerves.
Mia: say the word & im omw. Yk ion play about ya.
Tae: I might not be able to beat ha ass but I know some ppl that will 😈.

Hearing the tech call my name I look up at her to let her know I'm coming.

Me: bye y'all the tech just called my name.
Tae: keep us updated fr!

Getting up, James and Queen follow behind me as I do the normal routine with the tech before being settled in my room.

After another 10 minutes of waiting the doctor comes and takes in the scene before her.

"Ah so you must be daddy and you are...." she says confused.

"Oh I'm the fiancé." Queen says proudly as I roll my eyes.

Not wanting to get too much into it, she avoids any further conversation by turning her attention to me.

"Are you ready to hear and see your baby again mama?"

"Yes." I tell her with an honest grin.

"Reminder, this will be cold on your tummy." She says as I lift my shirt and she puts the cold ass gel on me.

Squirming under her touch I stop as soon as I hear the sound of my baby's heartbeat filling up the room. I look over at James who's looking at ne with tears in his eyes, and we both share a smile. It's something about hearing your baby's heartbeat that makes you completely melt.

Deciding that our moment was too much for her, Queen rudely asks the doctor, "so how soon can we get a DNA test because he wants to  to make sure that it's his baby?"

No this bitch did fucking not. Strike fucking two.

Wiping the smile off my face I look at James and say, "really James, is that what you want? Because when I asked if you wanted one you said that you already knew it was yours. You telling us different shit?" I yelled out, pissed as hell.

They really making me show my ass today.

He looked at me dumbfounded, while Queen looked at me with a smirk, and Dr. Grey just looked confused by it all and honestly? Same sis. This is so fucking ghetto.

Pissed as hell, I respond to her demand before James can. "Hell no, I asked him if he wanted one and he declined. If he wants one now he can ask me his self, but either way I'm not doing it until after my baby is born."

"Well I don't think we should take care of a baby when we don't know if it's our's or not." She responds.

"First of all, cut that 'our' shit out. This is mine and James' baby. My baby does not belong to you, nor does it have any relation to you. Secondly, you don't have to take care of shit as I've mentored to James before." I snapped.

Realizing that Dr. Grey was still in the room, I turned to apologize. I just know she's gonna tell everybody about this, hell I would too.

Assuring me that it was okay, but by the look on her face I knew we had sis shook, she rushed out after telling and giving me everything I needed.

Deciding to just ignore dumb and dumber, I wiped my stomach, jumped off the table grabbing my stuff to walk out the door in silence.

I guess she finally learned when to shut the fuck up.

Turning around, I asked "where am I meeting y'all for lunch?" Oh yeah he's buying my hungry ass a meal after this.

••••

Getting in the car, the first thing I did was call Mia and Tae on FaceTime to tell them about the fuckery I just experienced.

"Aye lemme tell y'all what the fuck just happened." Not even giving them a chance to respond I continue, "how about the hoe had the nerve to come to the back with us, which I wasn't cool with but I'm tryna be cordial so whatever that's beside the point."

Pulling out the lot, I continue telling my story, "so I thought the bitch was gone be quiet and shit but no, this bitch had the AUDACITY to ask for a damn DNA test, the same test that her dumbass fiancé declined when I offered to get one. So of course I told the bitch off."

"See uh un," Mia began. "I told you to let me handle the hoe if she started shit and it seems like you let her punk you, but not me, I would've swung on the hoe." Mia said squaring up in the camera.

Looking at Tae, he held his hands up in defense laughing and said "leave me out of it, ion put my hands on the hoes."

Laughing, I pulled up into the parking lot. Telling Mia and Tae to meet me at my place afterwards I hang up the phone and go into the restaurant to wait on James.

After being seated with James and his plus one, we ordered drinks and food, which of course she had a lil slick comment to say.

"Do YoU nEeD tO bE eAtInG aLl ThAt?" Mind ya business hoe, my baby said they hungry.

Anyways, the wait was straight, she kept her mouth the fuck quiet after I gave her the you got one more time look and she quickly shut the fuck up. So this may not be that bad after all.

"Here's your food ma'am." The waiter said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oooo, thank you this looks so good!" I said as I did my food dance.

"Mmtch, yo ass always doing that." James said laughing at my dance. "You know I get happy when I see food", I smiled taking a bite of my food, not even noticing the way Queen was looking at us.

After a few moments of silent eating I decided to be the bigger person, putting down my fork, I began. "Look Queen, I know you don't like me, and before you try to cut me off imma be real with you, I understand why you don't. If I was in your shoes I wouldn't like me either. But whether we like it or not, there's a child involved, my child at that so I rather not stress myself with petty beef. I mean at the end of the day I just want what's best for my baby. So we don't have to like each other, but I want to at least be cordial."

Taking a minute to process what I said, she finally responded with, "I mean that's fine, and my bad for coming off to strong, but I really just want to hate best for James."

Deciding to end the conversation, I just nodded and picked up my fork to continue eating, the whole time, James just looking confused.

Niggas I tell you. Don't pay attention to shit.

After my conversation with Queen, the rest of the lunch went smoothly, and she didn't even make a side comment after James paid for my food.

In fact, after eating we all just sat and had conversation, you know just getting to know each other. She really isn't my type of chick, like we'd never be friends just based off how she moves, but that's besides the point. As long as she doesn't get in between James and our future child's relationship then I don't care.

•••

Okay y'all this chapter was HOT ASS, but I promise it'll get better just bear with me 😩😩