Chapter Seven

Black storms out the office, but not before giving me the ugliest look, which Trey was oblivious to as he fixed his obvious boner

Black looking at me like I was tissue on the bottom of his shoe not only hurt, but it also didn't make any sense. Especially considering that
1. He has a whole fiancé and 2. The last time I saw him he was preoccupied with some hoe in the club. 

Doing some self reflection and while watching Trey fix his member, which I have to admit, the man is blessed. Sigh. I realize that I need to tell Trey, and possibly end whatever it is that we have going on because I truly do need to focus on my child. Not to mention they're partners so if I was to start something with Trey it'd be awkward.

"I just need to get him to sign this and then we can head out."

I nod my head, unable to talk.

Watching him walk out the room, I gather myself and sit in the chairs across from his office to wait on him, nervous as hell since I'm gonna tell him everything.

I really don't know how he'll react. Ain't no telling what he'll do but I'm prepared for the worst.

Hearing the sounds of his doorknob rattle, I look up at him.

Damn, that was quick.

"I'm done so we can head out if you want."

"Okay," I get up to follow him out.

After locking his door we head to the lobby where we run into Black once again, but it's obviously less awkward this time.

After we get into the car and he pulls out the parking lot, I decide to ask, "can we go to my place? I really need to tell you something and maybe get a lil advice on it too. Well, that is if you want to still fuck with me afterwards."

Stopping at a red light he looks at me as if he's trying to see what's on my mind before responding with "yeah that's cool" and then turning back in his seat and playing music for the rest of the ride.

•••

Pulling in front of my building, he parks and then shuts down his car, walking over to let me out of the passenger side.

Walking inside he holds the door for me as I greet the doorman and walk towards the elevator.

The whole process is silent which is mainly due to my nerves and probably because he's trying to figure me out.