Chapter Twenty One

Running into my room with Kobi right behind her, Mia is at my side in less than a second of hearing my dramatic shrills

Looking around, I can tell that the state of the room took them by surprise too.

Like who thinks to do a child's room this way? 'This bitch is insane.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Mia says to me while rubbing my back.

I know my girl is doing her best to console me, but I'm beyond that.

I go to wipe my face, realizing that tears had been flowing from my eyes out of anger. I shake out of her comforting grip and go to grab my phone.

Oh yeah, this nigga finna feel me.

Running behind me, Mia stops and watches me, waiting on my next move. I know I look like a crazy ass bitch, but that wall said my son is next.

Ion like that.

He picks up on the third ring, and I proceed to go right the fuck off.

"MY WHOLE APARTMENT IS TRASHED!! My baby's room, my room, clothes food, electronics, all of it! That bitch is SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD YO. Where she at?! Ion give a fuck about being pregnant right now, I want blood. I know it was that delusional ass bitch."

Rubbing my back to calm me down, Mia says "you're too pregnant to fight, I'll fuck her up for you baby mama."

Agreeing with her, I yell back into my phone at Black, not giving him a chance to say shit.

"You know what? Mia is right I'm way too fucking pregnant to be fighting a bum, but don't fucking worry she gone get touched one way or the other. Believe that. She threatened our fucking son, that shit means war." I yelled into the phone before clicking the end button.

Walking around my apartment, I begin taking pictures to document everything before calling the police. So I can allow the professionals to deal with it.

I'm tired and extremely pregnant, and now I don't have anywhere to live.

"Ari, you know you can stay with us, right?"

"Thank you so much!" I tell her beginning to cry.

All of this is too much. I have to replace everything, on top of getting an entirely new place to stay. I had my entire apartment ready for my baby's arrival just for it to end up like this. It's too much.

Before long, my whole body is over taken by sobs in which Mia wraps her arms around me and whispers comforting words to me.

Not really sure on what I should really do in this situation, I wipe my tears and call the police so I can have evidence for the restraining order that I want to take out against Queen.

There's no way she didn't do this.

All I can think is, thank God my parents made me get renter's insurance.