Chapter Ten

Flashback

Flashback

Still on cloud nine from Ari telling me about her pregnancy, I pull into my driveway and park my car.

Walking inside the house, I start thinking about how I'm gone tell Queen about this. Even though I don't love her like that, she was supposed to have my first born and she's my fiancé so I know I need to tell her before anyone else can.

Putting down my keys and heading into the kitchen to get some water I see Queen at the table looking drunk and irritated. I already know it's about to be some shit.

"Out fucking your hoes again?" Queen asks, taking a sip of some dark liquor.

"Mmtch Queen don't start this shit tonight, I already told you i was gone be with Trey today." I told her pinching my nose to avoid a headache.

"Maybe I wouldn't have shit to start if you wasn't out here fucking these hoes and making me look bad." She yelled back at me with her hands on her hips.

"Man Queen you already know what the fuck this is, So ion even know what you tripping for. And what I need to lie about? If I said I was with Trey I was with Trey. I'll tell you when I'm fucking bitches, you know ion care and it's not like you gone leave me anyways." I bluntly tell her.

After all this I better get my fucking dick sucked or some. She doing too much not to give me some.

"But Blaaaack," she wined annoyingly. "I don't even understand why you need to cheat, I got everything you need right here." She motioned towards her body.

Laughing bitterly, I ask, "but do you have my seed though?"

She straightened up looked at me evilly. Not giving a fuck at this point, I continue, "that's what the fuck I thought, and since you wanna know so bad about what I was doing and wanna start shit, I was meeting my baby moms. Unlike you, she's not some bitter hoe that wants to keep my seed from me."

Looking up at me like I just spit on her, she mushes my head and yells "fuck you Black," at me loudly.

"I might as well, all you want anyways is some dick so come get on your knees." I tell her, grabbing my dick, knowing it was just gone piss her off.

Queen shocks the fuck out of me by nodding, then stripping completely nude and getting on her knees in front of me and taking my dick outta my sweats.

Ian even gone lie, this isn't the Queen I remember, she really fell off.

"I'm sorry daddy. I won't do it no more." She says, kissing my length before putting my entire package in her mouth. She sucks me up, getting nasty with it, slob sliding all down her chest as she fingers herself and pumps my dick at the same time.

Fuckkk, she really is nasty as fuck.

That's what drew me to her though.

Just as I'm about to bust, she completely stops and looks up at me, toying with my dick, "so what hoe did you get pregnant Black?"

Pissing me off for calling Ari a hoe, and playing with my nut like that I take up for her, "aye now, watch that hoe word, we wasn't even together when we fucked so it's not like that."

"Mm, well how do you know it's yours?" She questions.

"The dates add up and ian no slow ass nigga." I tell her.

"Okay well i still want a DNA test and I wanna meet her." She tells me with my dick still in her hand.

Saying whatever I need to say to get her to continue her work on my dick, I agree. "Iight man whatever, you gone finish that or no?" I asked, motioning towards my dick in her hand.

"Hmm, I don't think I am." She says looking up at me with a smirk.

Deciding not to play no fucking games with her, I mean she wants the dick anyways. I push her head down by the back of her neck making her go into the face down ass up position and I tell her, "Queen quit fucking playing."

As I shove my dick in her from the back, fucking the shit outta her with quick hard strokes, and before y'all say some, I'm pulling out.

One baby mama is more than enough.

•••

Short chapter but I wanted y'all to see how chaotic and toxic they are for each other 🥴.