Chapter Four

"Wassup nigga, you tryna hit up Pulse tonight? Trey already said he down and you know I need my nigga with me so I can pull the best pussy

"Wassup nigga, you tryna hit up Pulse tonight? Trey already said he down and you know I need my nigga with me so I can pull the best pussy." Kobi said walking into my house like he owns the bitch.

Kobi is my younger brother. We have different moms and shit which explains why my last name is different since my mom named me after her.

That also explains why we look nothing alike since I take after my moms and he looks like his.

Ain't no bad blood between us though since we was raised in the same house with our dad and his mom after mine died in a car accident when I was 12.

If I'm being honest, Kobi is why I do what I do.

Growing up around notorious drug dealers, our uncle was a kingpin, and because of that I saw niggas getting sent to the pen everyday.

But when our uncle died, someone had to take over for him and he ain't have kids so naturally it was left to me, the oldest. But I learned early on that the drug shit wasn't fo me.

Unlike my brother who thrives in the shit. Now he's the top dog, running all of Austin.

That's why I'm a defense attorney. I represent all the higher ups and their crews, and my retainer fee is healthier than a bitch.

But don't get me fucked up thinking I'm some kinda soft ass nigga. Ion play about what's mine or what I want to be mine. And if you talking money? I'll fuck some niggas up about that.

"Yeah, you know I'm always down to fuck up some bands with my favorite lil bruh."

"Babyyyyyyyy." Queen came in, already annoying me with her whines. Easdropping on Kobi and I's conversation.

I hate I had to put a ring on the bitch, but I'm a man that takes care of mine so I had to what I had to do to protect her, especially after what happened.

"What Queen, damn. Don't you see I'm tryna talk to my brother? Take yo ass in the damn room." My voice booming so hard she jumps a bit.

"Mmcht. Black fuck you!" Queen said turning around and walking out. My eyes following her fat ass as I feel my dick getting happy.

"Damn bruh you might need to talk to her cause us going out jus gon make it worse." Kobi said, trying not to watch Queen ass bounce up the stairs.

I told her ass about wearing those fucking leggings.

"You right, imma go give her what she needs." I said grabbing my dick and biting my lip.

"Man you childish as fuck." Kobi said doubling over in laughter.

"Iight nigga so you rolling with me or you driving yoself?"

"I can roll with you. I'll just play the game while you smash wifey's cheeks real quick."