Chapter 11

A/N: Hi guys! I’m sure you all want to kill me after I left such a cliffhanger on the previous chapter. Ohhhh, and the sneak peek? Did you love it? I enjoyed writing it. Hahahaha, sorry I’m being mean, ain’t I?

So, yeah, our MidTerm Exams just ended so I’m here to give you updates and new fanfictions!

Guys, many of my fanfictions have ended but more are being born, so I hope you try them as well. Of course, there’ll be filler chapters on some of my fanfics, but I try my best to entertain you guys on every chapter, so I hope you appreciate each chappie I make!

By the way, super duper thanks for all the reviews you left me for the previous chapter. Don’t worry, even I, myself, was teary-eyed as I wrote that chapter. It was as if I was being so angst-y on Akashi and Kuroko. But I’m not regretting it.

Uh, maybe one or two more chapters before this one ends. But in advance—Thanks for tuning in!

Next chapter coming up!

Listen to this while reading the chapter, it fits the mood and the story:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503l8Z_DaB4   or if it doesn’t work, just type: AkaKuro FC Engsub Ama no Jaku. You won’t regret it!

Nachos and Cake,

LFMH021

“Tell the Clock to Stop Ticking”

Chapter Eleven:

Akashi’s eyes diverted back on the grim reaper when Shi sighed. “What happened in there?”

The black figure frowned and shrugged. “I was actually not sure why Jikan, the white idiotic angel with Kuroko, tried so hard to make that phantom player happy with this lie of his.”

“What do you mean? What lie?” He whispered in fear.

The look Shi gave him sent shivers down his spine. The dark eyes the grim reaper possessed looked like a void. A void filled with emptiness. A void filled with loneliness. A void filled with nothing. A void where no one could ever survive. “Kuroko Tetsuya was already dead.”

It was as if everything shattered.

It was as if everything broke into pieces.

It was as if Akashi was suddenly unsure of the reality he was in.

The red-head subconsciously released the grim reaper’s cape. “Y-You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“I’m not. Ask your friends. They know.” Shi mumbled as he gestured something behind the red-head.

As he turned around to look at his friends, he already knew. He already knew the answer, but he was just denying it. He was hoping for some little hope that his friends would look like they didn’t know a thing, but his heart shattered even more as he saw his friends and colleagues were all silently crying behind him.

“Look inside the locker room. You’ll know everything in there.” Shi said.

As he tried to play tough, Akashi looked up and glared at Shi. “You are not going away. You’re coming with us.”

Shi sighed, and nodded. “He’s already gone anyway. My job is done. I might as well accompany you guys while I still can.”

He’s already gone anyway…No. No. As Akashi ran-walked towards the locker room of Seirin’s gymnasium, a crying Kise mumbled, “H-He’s a grim reaper? W-Why can we see him?”