Chapter Eight

THIS ONE'S UPDATE WILL COME AFTER AWHILE, IF YOU'LL LOOK IN FFNET, IT DIDN'T HAVE ITS' CHAPTER NINE AS WELL, WHICH MEANS I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED IT IN NEITHER SITES. SO I'M SORRY FOR THE INCOVENIENCE SINCE MY BRAIN IS MALFUNCTIONING THESE LAST FEW DAYS. THANKIES~

A/N: Before you flame me, do read my explanation. I’m aiming to be one of the Top thing-ys in our college, most probably in our College Department and that’s why I’m being kind of hiatus for we’re being bombarded with projects, interviews, and quizzes now. I need to bring 80% of my focus in doing my best in my studies and 20% for you my dear reviewers. This doesn’t mean I don’t treat you as important, it’s just that I really, really need and want to be one of the Top. You know, just wanna try doing my very best.

Thanks for the support and reviews on the previous chapter!

I hope I didn’t make you wait too long and I do hope you will still review! It would really relieve my stress away.

Thanks and enjoy~

Sleepless nights and dim lampshades,

LFMH021

“Tell the Clock To Stop Ticking”

Chapter Eight:

                “Doesn’t that mean you’ll be living all alone with Akashi for a whole week?!” His partner shouted.

“…Yes?”

“THE FUCK--- What I mean is, Kuroko—you’re going to be living with Akashi for a whole week and you two will be ALL ALONE. I repeat—“

“ALL ALONE!” Even the others jumped in and repeated the two words together with Kagami.

Upon realizing what they meant, Kuroko’s cheeks turned a little pink in realization and embarrassment. He instantly turned to Akashi. “There’s no need—“

The latter smirked and held up a hand to stop the teal-head. “No. No exchange dares. No taking back. No refund. I’ll be living with you for a whole week starting on Sunday. Be prepared.” With that, the red-head’s smirk appeared.

OH, SHIIIIIITTTTTT! Kagami internally shouted in disbelief.

258 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 10 seconds left.

“I disapprove of this!” Kagami growled and slammed his hands on top of their table, which didn’t just surprise his friends but also the ones surrounding them.

Silence grew thicker and thicker as Akashi slowly raised his head and frowned at the furious ace of Seirin. “I didn’t ask for your permission. Besides, it’s Tetsuya’s dare, not yours. I don’t think you have any say to this matter.”

“Oh, of course I do! I’m Kuroko’s partner and despite being cats and dogs with him usually, I’ll still be very responsible of whatever might happen with him. I would have let him stay with the other members of the Generation of Miracles, but if it’s you we’re talking about, which only makes things worse. So now, you might know why I completely disapprove of this dare you two are talking about.” The taller red-head explained and sat back at his seat, his arms crossed before his chest in stubbornness.

Kise chuckled. “Kagamicchi, you sound so like an over-protective boyfriend of Kurokocchi!” He commented and slapped the ‘Tiger’s head.

“You’re living into the things you said yesterday, didn’t you?”

The teal-head blinked. “Yesterday?”

“Yeah, before he brought you back to his apartment. Don’t you remember?” Takao hinted.