Chapter Two~

(When I say these: --name—or just -----cchi, ---chin. And those only mean one thing: They’re thinking about Kuroko but since he’s not part of their memories anymore, even his name couldn’t be remembered by any of them.)

Love, rainbow roses and orange apple,

LFMH021

“Tell the Clock To Stop Ticking”

Chapter Two:

"Oi, Kuroko, hurry up! It's so damn cold and I want something warm!" Kagami complained from inside the store.

"Yes, coming." He sighed and was about to walk towards the red-head when he accidentally bumped into another's chest. "S-Sorry, I wasn't…" He trailed off when he looked up and found one crimson and one golden eyes staring back at him. "…Akashi-kun?"

"EH? Why are the Generation of Miracles here?!" Kagami exclaimed as he glared back at Aomine.

"You got a problem with that, hah, Bakagami?!"

"NO! How 'bout yah, Ahomine?!"

But Kuroko took no heed about the others as Akashi stared back at him in surprise. Was that recognition he saw in the other's eyes?

Akashi approached him and he took a step backwards. "You're—"

Kuroko waited as Akashi looked down at him and they stared at each other’s eyes. Faces as emotionless and impassive as ever. “I—“ He started but trailed off as his heart started to hammer rapidly inside his chest. He thought that he could almost hear it beating.

“You’re—in the way.” Akashi finally filled in which made Kuroko blink twice.

Um, what?

“…Huh?” The teal-head mumbled, dumbfounded and obviously confused if what he heard was the other said or if what he heard was a hallucination of his.

“I said that you were in the way and that’s the reason why I want you to move out of my way and let me pass through.” Akashi elaborated and casted a cold gaze towards Kuroko, who seemed as disappointed with the reply he received. “What, were you expecting something else?”

Kuroko sighed and looked up at his former captain. “You’re utterly unpredictable as usual, Akashi-kun.” He commented.

The red-head blinked and frowned as he tried to comprehend what the other just said. “What do you mean with that?”

The phantom player shook his head and changed the topic instead. “Oh, nothing, nothing. Anyway,” He then moved aside and gestured as if he was welcoming a guest inside their home. “Here you go, emperor.”

Akashi passed by Kuroko and casted a confused gaze towards the latter. “You seem familiar, though.” He finally added, and frowned more as his head flashed images of someone in his head, but the problem was the images were blurry and shadowed. It was like they were purposely blocked.

The red-head got back in reality when the phantom player spoke up, “I heard that a lot before. I have misdirection and that must be a reason I’m usually left out and unnoticed.” The other explained and smiled up at him.

“AH! Wait, who are you talking to, Akashicchi?” Kise exclaimed and looked around.

“Can’t you see him?” The emperor demanded with exasperated sigh.

The blonde raised an eyebrow. “See who?”

Kuroko raised his hand and stood infront of Kise. The latter looked down at him and after few moments screamed. “Y-Y-Y-You! W-When did y-y-you appear?!” He gasped as he hid behind Aomine. “Minna-cchi! L-Look, have you s-seen him earlier?” He mumbled in fright as he pointed Kuroko.