Chapter Seven

So here’s the next delicious chapter…wait, delicious…?

Lots of love and huggies,

LFMH021

“Tell the Clock To Stop Ticking”

Chapter Seven:

“Anyway, lemme make this straight and let me become blunt, Akashi.” He mumbled before turning. He frowned as a determined smile appeared on his face. “I won’t let you have Kuroko. He’s mine.”

Gasps would be heard all around the gymnasium right after this declaration of love from Seirin’s one and only ace: Kagami Taiga. It was unexpected. It was sudden. It was too fast.

Everything happened too fast.

No, it wasn’t really too fast for forty-seven days have passed since Kagami met Kuroko, not that the red-head was counting or anything.

Forty-seven days was a huge amount of days to fall in love. Even manga and anime couples fall in love in just three to seven days, so such a huge amount of days was no exception.

What surprised them all was the fact that Kagami Taiga would fall in love with his partner, shadow, sidekick and a guy named Kuroko Tetsuya. A guy, their minds repeated. It was not uncommon these days for they’d seen Aomine and Kise PDAing even in front of a large crowd, yet it still shocked everyone when the well-known Freshmen Duo had become the subject of issues.

“Ahhhhh!” Kagami exclaimed, cheeks as red as part of his hair, before turning around again and adjusting Kuroko’s position on his back. “W-We’ll be leaving then, b-bye!” He shouted and sprinted out of the gates. From the looks of it, it seemed that Kuroko was not even placing any weight on the taller red-head’s back.

Riko covered her lips before murmuring, “Aw~ Am I the only one thinking Kagami’s kinda cute when he looks that flustered?”

Hyuuga stifled his laughter. “I do, too. I mean, did you see how his cheeks puffed red all of sudden. It was like he declared his love towards Kuroko unconsciously and just realized what he just did a second before he sprinted.”

“They’re too cute, I think I’m gonna have another nosebleed.” Riko mumbled and covered her nose.

Kiyoshi laughed and handed her a pack of tissue he took out from his varsity bag. “Here you go. Don’t get too overexcited.”

“Yeah, you might die.” Tsuchida agreed, laughing now, as well.

“Can someone die due to nosebleed?” Kiyoshi seriously mumbled.

“No, I’ll let you die first. Want me to hit you?” Hyuuga growled at their basketball club’s founder.

Koga jumped behind Mitobe’s back before laughingly said, “I think those two are actually cute together!”

Izuki looked up at the two. “Hm, why do you think so?”

Koganei laughed when Mitobe reached for his head and ruffled his hair. “Well~ They understand each other without much conversation, right? Besides…”

‘Besides…?” The member of the Generation of Miracle prompted.

The silent one of Seirin instinctively caught the surprised cat-lipped member and put him down. “Geeez! You’re still there, huh?! Why didn’t you say anything?” Koganei complained and grinned at his partner. “Thanks, Mitobe!”

The said guy nodded with a smile.

“We couldn’t say anything because you’re having a freaking conversation! The hell—not like we’re that rude! Oh, and don’t change the topic!” Aomine grunted.