Chapter Ten

IMPORTANT A/N:  I have no idea why you guys are so nice to me! I mean, waaah! I think I’m gonna cry now with all the wonderful reviews you guys leave me!

First of all, I just want you guys to know that this story will become fast-paced because I need to update a lot of more my stories, and I cannot just focus on this one…it’s taking more time than I intended. So, advanced sorry if it’ll appear fast-paced for you guys.

So, as promised, here’s the next chapter! Sorry if it’s super duper super duper super duper super duper super duper late!

Enjoy and PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW AS –EVEN IF IT’S LATE- XMAS GIFT FOR ME!

Thanks!

Tooda-loo!

“Tell the Clock to Stop Ticking”

Chapter Ten:

His eyes shot wide open when the alarm clock started buzzing overhead. He blinked and tried to sit up when he felt something warm thrown over him. He blinked again and turned towards his right. He mentally gasped upon seeing Akashi sleeping right beside him.

“…Akashi-kun…” He murmured.

The red-head stirred. “Akashi Seijuuro won’t wake up until you call him by his first name.”

He blinked and tried to remove the arm above his chest, but with his surprise, it was heavier and harder to remove than what he expected. “Akashi-kun, we’re going to be both late if we continue this.”

“Not my problem. We are only going to have club practices and meetings for the whole day. This is the day, which is given once a month, wherein we were given the whole day to just be with our teammates.”

“But, mine is a regular class day.” Kuroko pointed out.

“Again. Not my problem.” Akashi stubbornly replied and continued with pretending he was still fast asleep.

He scratched his head a little before poking one of the red-head’s cheeks. “Seijuuro-kun, wake up or else I’m gonna be late. Again.”

His bedmate smirked and sat up as quickly as he heard his name called. “Recharged. Go get ready, I’ll prepare breakfast.”

“Won’t you be late?” He asked.

“Nah, I still have about an hour and half before our classes will start today.” Akashi answered and walked towards the door.

While he was getting his clothes and towels ready, a realization hit the teal-eyed’s head. “Wait, Akashi-kun.”

“I’m so sorry, but I think I didn’t hear you. What did you call me?” The red-head sharply hissed.

He blinked. “I’m sorry, Seijuuro-kun. I never realized how greatly you loved your first name.” He mocked.

Akashi turned and smirked even more. His eyes were both red, which meant he was the ‘kind’ one. “So, what is it you want to ask me?”

“Why are you sleeping beside me? Weren’t you in your room? How did you get in?”

“I just felt like I wanted to sleep beside you. I was in my room, but I went out and walked towards yours at midnight. The door wasn’t locked. I, actually, thought you were inviting me even.”

He frowned a little and looked at the doorknob. “I locked my room’s door. I checked it, three times.”

“Are you certain?” The red-head soberly mumbled, and checked the doorknob. Seeing as it wasn’t locked, at all, he turned back at the worried Kuroko, who didn’t look like he was worried because of his abnormal muscled which didn’t let him show him emotions that much. “Anyway, go get ready. I’ll figure this one out while I prepare breakfast.”