Chapter Five

A/N: It’s been awhile, everyone! Yes, yes, yes, I’m still alive and kicking and typing and eating and sleeping and surfing the net and doing my best not get to fat. XD

How are you, guys?

Are you ready for the next update?

Are you ready to know what’s up with the previous chapter’s Sneak Peek?

You are?!

Well, I’m not. I’m not even sure how to start this chapter. XD

Oh, anyway, here I go!

ENJOY AND REVIEW! :D

Bungee Gum and Rock-Paper-Scissors (Guess the anime! XD),

LFMH021

“Tell the Clock to Stop Ticking”

Chapter Five:

“Calm down and wait for few more minutes. Maybe he will wake up a little later than what we expected. Wait, I’m Akashi, there’s no ‘maybe’ in my vocabulary. He will surely wake up, so calm down.” He grumbled and glanced at his wristwatch. He had already wasted three minutes.

“…Can’t you come here?” The blonde murmured.

“I…” He trailed off and glanced back at his classroom. Without him, the teacher continued discussing and he pretty sure the topic was going elsewhere now and soon it wouldn’t be easy to catch up with it.

“Wait, the doctor has emerged again--! Akashicchi, please, please, try coming here! If Kurokocchi’s really important to you then come here! Please!” These were Kise’s words that echoed on the air as he hung up.

Please, please, try coming here.

Caught up between two difficult decisions, Akashi glanced at the gate not too far away from this building and then glanced back inside the room he was sitting at just earlier. He did this for another five times and finally did his decisions since he had already wasted six minutes of his time.

He closed his cellphone and looked at the exit. Then looked at his class again.

He took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob to open to door. “I’m sorry for the interruption.” He apologized.

“Akashicchi, please, please, try coming here!”

He took steps towards his seat.

“If Kurokocchi’s really important to you then come here!”

He stopped infront of his desk and gulped. Would he excuse himself now or continue his last class?

Which was far more important?

“Remember that I am Akashi Seijuro. I use every pawn and technique I can use. I am always right. I always win. I am never wrong. If you say that I have really gotten close with Kuroko Tetsuya, then you don’t know me well yet.”

With this, he slipped into his seat and quickly scribbled into his notebooks on the things he had missed. In an instant, he was able to catch up with the discussion and was even able to answer all of his teacher’s questions which greatly pleased the latter.

I’m a damn honor student, Rakuzan Basketball Club’s captain and this school’s supreme student council president. I can’t let an individual ruin all the things I’ve built and sustained.