Tell The Clock To Stop Ticking!

A/N: First of all, this fanfiction of mine's idea wasn't taken from animebits' The Clock Reversed. I was the first one to make this kind of story and she/he just asked for my permission to do remake it in some way of hers/his and I approved. Hi, animebits! :D In short, this is the original one and you can find this on Fanfiction.net by love-fades-mine-has-021, who is also me. Thank you. Enjoy!

A/N: I know, I know, there are still a lot~ of fanfictions I need to update, but guys, I know you've gotten tired of the same theme I always use in my fanfictions, especially in KNB ones, so a reader of mine courageously suggested and asked me to try a new theme, so…I want to dedicate this story to eL Aqruello. Thanks for the suggestion and for private messaging me!

By the way, people, please try reading my other KNB Fanfictions entitled: 'Everlasting Requeim' (completed), 'Butterfly Effect' (Sequel of ER), 'Myself From Once Upon a Time' (Ongoing), 'Something Lost Will Never Return' (Ongoing), 'A CRAZY STORY!' (Hiatus, but still going to be updated), 'Tick Tock' (Super hiatus)

[This is a flashback.

This is the character's thoughts.

This is what is actually happening and what is actually being said.]

PLEASE REVIEW! :D

Hugs, cuddles and kisses,

LFMH021

"Tell the Clock to Stop Ticking"

Summary:

Kuroko just died because of an accident, but he was given a second chance to make things right by doing an important mission given to him: Everyone forgot all about him, and the thing he must do is make them remember, make even just one of them –ehem, Akashi perhaps?- remember before a year pass without letting them know he's dead or else. Will he be able to do it? Read and Review!

Chapter One:

"No!" I shouted and suddenly a blinding light was in front of me.

I think I heard several familiar voices scream my name. They also shouted the words: 'Look Out!'

But it was too late, I had already been in the middle of the road and then…everything blackened. It was like the world turned empty, it was like I was inside a void wherein I couldn't find any light or exit.

Even as I ran, ran and ran…all I saw was darkness. That's when I took a rest and sat down on the ground which I also couldn't see. I was panting but I felt like the world where I was at turned wider, larger, bigger, but it was still filled with nothing but darkness.

That was when I covered my eyes and started to cry. I couldn't do this anymore….and that was also when I gave up.

"No! Tetsuya!" I heard someone scream, but I was numb already and I reclosed my eyes because there was no turning back now. "Tetsuya! Wake Up! No! Don't you dare give up! Tetsuya!"

"Kuroko! Oi, Kuroko! Wake up, you bastard!"

"Kurokocchi! Kurokocchi, open your eyes! Kurokocchi!"

"Kuroko! Not today, your horoscope didn't say today was your day! Kuroko!"

"Tetsu, wake up, you idiot! Wake up, I said! Tetsu!"