Chapter Four~

“Tell The Clock To Stop Ticking”

Kuroko stretched his arms in the air as he walked towards their gym. Two weeks had passed since he last saw Akashi. And for those days that passed no one still remembered him. Their last class was just dismissed and it was Physical Education. What surprised their class though, was that -- they didn’t expect their subject teacher to teach them about reproductive system at this time of day and even showed a ten-minute clip of a man and woman having an intercourse.

It was not censored neither was it just an animation. It was true to life and based from what they’d watched, the actress and actor would be in the range age of eighteen to twenty-two.

The girls in their class were either covering their eyes or covering their ears. While the boys just watched there in excitement and in boredom. Ten minutes of a man and a woman intercourse was not enough, it seemed, so their subject teacher grinned and even showed them a Yuri (Girl to Girl Intercourse) and Yaoi (Boy to Boy intercourse) which brought out each student’s true color.

After almost forty-five minutes of enjoyment, their subject teacher finally opened his lesson and he couldn’t help laughing with his flushed students.

“Damn, was that kinda hot…” Kagami commented from beside him.

He turned and found his partner sweating hot even thought it was still cold and kinda felt like it’s still winter.

“Looks like those clips really affected you, Kagami-kun.” He mumbled and offered his handkerchief. “Please do wipe your sweat. You look like you’re the one who just finished your own intercourse.”

This comment made Kagami’s face beet red as his hair. “K-Kuroko, you bastard!”

“Where did you imagine yourself? On the Straight or on the Boy-to-Boy?” Kuroko teased and even added, “If it’s the latter, is it the top or bottom?”

This time, Kagami couldn’t help laughing and smacked his partner’s head. “You idiot. When did you learn such things, huh? And here I thought you’re an innocent. Sheesh!” He cursed and opened the gym’s door. “We’re here!”

“CHANGE ALREADY OR I’LL SLAP YOU BOTH WITH MY SLAP STICK!” Riko growled and both of them quickly ran towards their dressing room to change.

Since he would be a starter, Kagami went ahead of him. He nodded and fixed his uniform carefully  so it won’t crumple on some areas. The window opened suddenly and he turned to look, but found nothing. “Who’s there?” He whispered and looked around.

When he faced about, he was surprised to see a guy wearing black clothes, possessed dark hair and eyes, taller than him and with strong build behind him. He was about to talk when the guy leaned towards him and touched his lips with his pointer finger.

“Shh, don’t be afraid. My name is Shi. I’m kind of like your guardian, Jikan.” The dark-head mumbled and smiled slyly. “I just came here to visit you. Now that I’ve seen you’re fine, I’ll be off for awhile.” He murmured with so much mystery. In an instant, Shi disappeared as fast as he appeared.

If he’s like Jikan-san then why is wearing dark? And why does he possess such a mysterious aura?

“Kuroko!” Hyuuga shouted from outside the dressing room. “Riko wanted me to pass on to you that if you won’t be in the court after one minute—she will kill you slowly and painfully. Like maybe with the use of nail cutters?”

In a blink, Kuroko ran out of their dressing room and entered the court. Ready and alert. “I’m here, coach. Which team will I join?”

“Join Kiyoshi’s team. You’ll be against Kagami this time.” Riko responded and grinned with her new-found strategy.