17

Emma and Regina came walking into the bar, both wearing Regina's clothes as Emma didn't have any clean ones down there. Rita was stood behind the bar, glancing round at the sound of the door opening.

"Morning" she said with a smirk, looking the pair up and down.

"Morning, Rita. The place looks good" Regina said with a smile, seeing how her sister had done with the morning clean.

"I know, I was actually up on time today" Rita said, chuckling as she tossed the cleaning rag to her sister.

"What is on time to you"

"9, right"

"No, it's 7. If 9 is on time to you, what time have you been getting up" Regina asked with an eyebrow raise, walking around to sit on the stool.

"Umm..." Rita started, unable to figure an excuse for her lack of knowledge. Her phone then began ringing, catching her attention. "Saved by the bell, be back in a minute"

"God, I'm going to kill her one day" Regina said with an exhausted laugh, propping her head up with her hands.

Emma chuckled as she stood behind her, gently massaging the brunettes shoulders. Regina smiled at the relaxation, rolling her head back. A small hum left her lips, allowing herself to melt into the feeling.

"You like?"

"A lot"

Emma giggled more at the response, continuing to roll her thumbs on the brunettes shoulder blades. She then leaned down and kissed the woman's head, causing both to smile at the motion. Regina pushed her lips out, eyes still closed, waiting for a kiss. Emma chuckled as she moved even more forward, kissing the woman's lips. Regina quickly opened her eyes, breaking the kiss to give herself a good view on the blondes chest.

"Really" Emma asked with a laugh, raising an eyebrow at the other woman.

"Oh, don't start that. You constantly check me out, I see it all the time" Regina laughed, slowly turning around in her seat.

"Can you blame me" Emma questioned, allowing her hands to run over the brunettes body.

Regina smirked as she pulled the blonde closer, being eye level with the blondes chest once again. She dragged her tongue from the cleavage to the Emma's neck, kissing it once she was there. They both smirked as they leaned in for another kiss. The sound of people coming downstairs was heard, causing them to look away before their lips could touch. They looked over to see Marco coming down with a tall boy following behind.

"Morning, sweetie" Regina said with a small giggle, unaware she was still holding the blonde close to her.

"Oh shit" Marco mumbled, stopping in his tracks at the sight of them.

"Are you going to introduce us" Emma asked, looking up at the pair with a curious face.

"Umm... This is Ben, my date from last night. Ben, this-"

"They're your mums, right" Ben cut in, looking up at the pair with a smile.

All three looked a little shocked, neither expecting the plural of the word mum. Regina looked up at Emma before returning to Marco, curious as to the answer. He smiled a little at the pair, knowing he looks at both as a mother figure.

"Yeah, pretty much, right" Marco replied, looking between the pair for an objection.

"Sure, why not" Regina said with a chuckle, her grip tightening on the blondes top.

"Seriously" Marco asked with a nervous smile, unsure if the woman would have agreed to that.

"Of course, little Swan" Regina happily replied, admiring such a smile from the boy.

She'd always wanted a child and always loved Marco as if he was her own. He smiled brightly as he walked over, embracing both women in a hug. Each held him close, smiling at the other. Emma winked at the brunette, causing both to chuckle together. As they pulled away, Regina subconsciously put her arm Emma's waist.

"So, yeah. Ben, these are both my mums" Marco said happily, turning towards the boy stood behind them.

"Hey" Ben said with a smile, walking over to be stood beside Marco. "You guys seem like a nice couple, how long have you been together"

"Oh, no, we aren't together" both Emma and Regina said, stepping away a little as they looked at each other.

"Really" Ben questioned, unsure if the pair were joking with him.

"They are practically a couple but wont ever become exclusive or admit they want to be" Marco replied, smirking a little at the pair.

"It's a lot more complicated than that and you know it" Emma sternly said, glaring at her giggling son.

"Well, you would make a cute couple in my opinion. You should think about going on a date" Ben said with a polite smile, already knowing they like each other. Both Regina and Emma looked at each, realising they never went on a date. "I best be going but I'll see you soon, Marco"

"Bye"

"Bye, Marco's mums"

The pair shared a quick peck on the lips before Ben headed towards the exit. Marco smiled as he watched him, turning back to look at the women. They both stared at him, worrying the boy a bit.

"What" Marco asked, seeing the risen eyebrow from his blonde mother

"I'm not sure about him" Emma replied, glancing towards the door before her son again.

"Why, because he said you should go on a date" Marco asked with a laugh, knowing that's the reason.

"No" Emma quickly said, looking defensive at the comment. Marco just smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Ok, maybe but he was getting far too nosy. I'm just not sure"

"You're his mother, you aren't supposed to like him" Regina said with a giggle, nudging the blondes shoulder.

"He's right though, you two should go on a date for once" Marco said, seeing how the pair looked at each other.

"Not happening" Regina said with a shake of her head, looking like the boy was crazy.

"We don't date" Emma added, doing the same two gestures as the brunette.

"Please, mum, for me" Marco said with a pouted lip, desperate for the to do it.

"Not going to work on my, kid" Emma chuckled, walking over to sit on a stool.

"Fine. Ma, will you go on a date with mum for me" Marco begged, looking at the brunette with an innocent face.

"That's not fair" Regina quickly said, knowing she can't resist being called mum or that face. Marco continued harder, giving puppy eyes as he stepped closer. "Ugh, fine. Swan, we're going on a date tonight"

"What" Emma asked in shock, unsure how that actually worked.

"I can't say no to him, especially when he calls me mum" Regina said with a sigh, leaning against the blonde and hugging her from behind. Emma chuckled and shook her head, knowing this would happen. "I'm offended you don't want to take me on a date"

"Fuck you, don't pull that card" Emma said with a laugh, glancing over her shoulder to see the brunette.

"See you at 8 tonight" Regina giggled, kissing the blondes cheek to whined her up more.