20

The next day found Regina and Emma cuddled up in bed together, of course naked. They had spent one of their best nights together, leaving them exhausted this morning. Emma finally started to open her eyes, finding her head resting on Regina's chest. She smiled as she smuggled into it, planting kisses across.

"Morning" Regina's rusky and deep morning voice mumbled, allowing her body to wake up.

"Morning, baby" Emma replied with a happy smile, continuing to kiss the brunettes body.

"Did you just call me baby" Regina tiredly giggled, pushing her hands through the blonde mane.

"Yeah, you like it" Emma asked, looking up with a little smirk.

"Weirdly, I do" Regina replied with slight surprise in herself.

Emma just laughed as she leaned up, capturing the other woman's lips. Regina couldn't help the small moan that left her lips, enjoying the morning kiss while it lasted. Emma smiled more at the sound, instantly deepening it. It soon became very heated, each woman gripping and holding the other tightly. Regina then tried to break the kiss, having her lips taken back by the blonde once again. She giggled and moved her head, holding Emma's in front.

"Why, this is so mean" Emma whined with a small laugh, showing how much she wanted to kiss the woman again.

"I have to get ready for work" Regina said with a giggle, trying to wiggle out from under the blonde.

"No, stay with me" Emma quickly said, climbing more onto the brunettes body.

"Only if you promise to stay with me" Regina asked, smirking as she knew the blonde hadn't decided to take her.

"That was evil"

"I am evil"

"Ugh, fine, go" Emma sighed with a laugh, rolling off the woman's body. Regina just giggled and rolled her eyes, climbing out of the bed. Emma watched as the brunette got dressed, bitting her lip a little. Regina glanced up and noticed, snapping Emma into action. "Have I got any clean clothes here"

"Yeah, that draw"

"Thank you, I couldn't be bothered to go and get some"

Emma walked over and took the clothes out, starting to get dress. Once Regina was ready for work, she headed out to the bar and left Emma to finish. As she walked in, she saw Marco and Ben making out by the door.

"Morning" Regina interrupted, not wanting to be stood watching that.

"Mum" Marco quickly said, breaking the kiss to look in shock at the brunette. Regina just gave an eyebrow raise and smirk, awaiting his next move. "Ben was just leaving"

"Yeah, I'm sure he was. Bye, Ben" Regina said, giving a small chuckle at the awkward pair.

"Bye, Mrs Swan" Ben quickly replied, turning to hurry out the door.

"They're not married" Marco corrected, helping to get rid of the boy. "Bye, see you tomorrow"

With that said, Marco closed the door with a loud sigh. As he looked up, he noticed the slight frown and intense thinking face on Regina. He walked over a little with a giggle, finally having something to tease her about. Regina noticed his facial expressions, looking confused at him.

"What"

"You liked being called Mrs Swan"

"Don't be preposterous, why on earth would I want Swan as my surname" Regina quickly asked, being a little more defensive than planned.