25

The evening soon came, neither Marco nor Rita had seen Emma and Regina since they went to her room. The pair usually didn't question it with them but it had been hours and they weren't in a good mood when they went in.

"I hope they're ok" Marco softly said, more worried Regina had killed Emma than anything else.

"Usually I'd say they are fine but Gina isn't happy with her" Rita replied, internally chuckling as she teased the young blonde.

"I know" Marco sighed, looking towards the door with slight worry. Rita knew the boy was just worrying too much, giggling as she placed a glass into the washer. "I wonder what they are doing"

"No, you really don't" Rita quickly said, unable to help the laughter exploding out. She then felt a slap round the back of her head, instantly grabbing it out of pain. Regina then walked out in front of her, glaring at her sister. "What was that for"

"Don't imply I'm having sex with my son sat there" Regina sternly said, heading around the bar to sit at a stool.

"We weren't actually doing it" Emma added on, ruffling her son's hair as she sat beside him.

"Really? What were you doing" Rita asked, knowing the pair don't do much other than that.

"We don't actually have sex 24/7" Regina sighed, looking at her in annoyance at the thought.

"Bullshit" Rita chuckled, turning away quickly to avoid the harsh stare from her sister.

"So, were you guys talking" Marco quickly asked, knowing they need to hurry up and talk.

"No, we actually just cuddled up and fell asleep" Regina replied, subconsciously reaching across to hold the blonde woman's hand. Emma looked across at her with a slight smile, squeezing her hand. The pair just looked at each other, knowing what they should do but too scared to finally do it. Instead Regina stood from her stool and kissed Emma's hand as she walked around the counter. "Anyway, I have a shift to start. Rita, you are done for the day, thank you for covering this morning"

"No problem, I'm going to grab my shit and head out to meet the gang" Rita said with a smile, pulling the apron off from around her waist.

"As long as they don't end up back here again" Regina sternly said, taking the clothing from her sister and putting it on.

"I won't" Rita laughed, winking as they both knew it wasn't guaranteed. Regina rolled her eyes with a huff, walking over to the other side of the bar. Rita quickly leaned against the bar, getting the attention of her nephew. "Before I go, you wanna see something hilarious but will also make you want to rip your ears off"

"I feel like I hold say no but hell yeah" Marco replied with a chuckle, leaning closer to get the gossip.

"Follow my lead and watch Regina's reaction" Rita instructed, standing up straight to appear casual. She looked over at Emma, seeing as she was drinking her scotch. "Hey, Em, you might know this. Neither of us can remember that word that babies call their mums, no mummy"

"Umm... Momma" Emma questioned, unable to think of any other name.

At the words, Regina looked up at Emma. She instantly knew realised what the pair were up to, snapping her head down away in embarrassment. Marco's eyes doubled in size, unsure whether to laugh or cringe. Rita, on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing at the reaction, quickly slipping out back before she got scolded.

"That little shit" Regina said with a sigh, following her sister out.

"Er, kid"

"Nope, I don't want to know"

Emma chuckled as she ruffled her son's hair, resting her head upon his shoulder. Regina followed her sister out, seeing as she laughed and ran to her room.

"That wasn't funny" Regina quickly said, catching her hand before she went in.

"Oh but it was" Rita chuckled, having to hold her stomach to calm her laughter down.

"How did you know that would work" Regina asked, looking curiously as to how she knew this.

"Because these walls aren't sound proof"

"Don't I fucking know it"

The sisters laughed as they had both heard each other at night, neither liking it. Regina just shoved her sisters shoulder as she walked back out front. She stood behind the bar and leaned against it, taking Emma's driving from her hand.

"Sure, help yourself" Emma sarcastically said, giving a small giggle as she watched the brunette drink the rest.

"Thanks, I'm adding another one onto your tab" Regina said with a smirk, refering to the huge tab building up for the blonde.

"Awe, it's lucky I'm never going to pay for it" Emma replied, chuckling more as she knew she wouldn't.

Before Regina could speak, Rita screamed out. They all looked towards the door in confusion, unsure whether something was wrong or not. She then came running out, stumbling straight into the bar. Regina just frowned at the actions, still baffled by her actions. Rita then stood up straight and looked at them, her face in shock.

"Rita, spill it. What's with that scream and that face" Regina sighed, bored of waiting so long for the answer.

"I got the job" Rita replied, her face growing into a huge smile.

"What job" Emma asked, unsure if she had just not bothered to listen at some point.

"I applied for an online job with Tiffany's and I got it!" Rita beamed, her voice growing louder with excitement.

"That's great. I had no idea you even applied, what type of job is it" Regina asked with a smile, surprised her sister didn't tell her already.

"I shop for people online, like if they have a big event and are shit at shopping then I just do it for them. How fucking awesome is this" Rita replied, jumping up and down as she spoke.

"I'm happy for you" Regina happily said, moving to hug her younger sister.

"You aren't mad that I'm going to be quitting here" Rita nervously asked, quickly stopping the hug to see her sisters face.

"Oh, Rita... You are shit at this job, I'm glad to get rid of you" Regina replied, causing herself and the rest of them to start laughing.