CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

DANIEL

I jolted awake from what seemed to have been a wet dream, with a hard cock and soiled briefs.

I got it bad, I know.

I glanced at the bed side clock briefly, before turning over and  continue sleeping.

It was my off day.

I wiggled trying to get a comfy position and closed my eyes. I tried to falling back to sleep, but a certain brown-eyed boy and our steamy encounter the previous night, assaulted my mind.

It feels like Liam has etched himself  permanently, in my soul, mind and body. The more I thought about him, the harder my cock got.

I closed my eyes, took deep breath, and let my hand slide towards my crotch. I wrapped fingers around my shaft aiming to stroke myself to completion.

I didn't have to stroke long, because I had detailed materials to work with. Like his kiss swollen lips, the feel of his muscles tightening around my length, and not forgetting the sexy sounds he emmitting
as he fell apart in my arms.

When I  shot my load, it was his name I chanted.  "Fuck!" I cursed staring at my cum-stained hand.

I hopped off the bed and disappeared in the bathroom. A few minutes later I emerged heading to the kitchen. I rummaged through the almost empty fridge,  for a quick  bite.

After, I opened my instagram and searched for Alexander Anderson. I filtered the names and within a minute I  had the correct fellow. I sent a private message which he replied almost instantly. After giving me his home address, I agreed to meet him  a few hours. I needed his help to figure out who might want his cousin dead. I felt it was a face to face kind of conversation.

It took me an hour to drive to his residence.

How loaded is this man? I wondered if I was in the right place.

"How can I help you?" A guy I assumed was the security asked as lowered my window.

"My name is Daniel, and  I am here to see Mr.Anderson."

"Just a moment..." The kind fellow punched the intercom and spoke to someone. After waiting for a few minutes, Alexander graced me with his presence.

"Good afternoon," he greeted reaching out to shake my hand.
"Come in please,"  so he does have manners, I scoffed inwardly. I gave the security guy my car keys. He insisted on doing the parking.

"What brings you to my home?" He asked after offering some refreshments.

"Someone has put a hit on Liam, outside force."

" What?" He bellowed, "who?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "That's why I am here. There is a dead inmate who was after him two nights ago. I did some investigation and the dead fellow had a call about a week ago, from someone called Gary. I am afraid that's the limits of my connections."

"Gary," He murmured in thought trying to trace the name. And then his  eyes flashed, in recognition but he quickly masked it.

"Is Liam okay? How did he evade the attack?" His agitation showed in the way he began pacing. Before I could answer he spoke, "you helped him."

"No," I disappointed.  "Your cousin managed to buy himself protection of a crew. He is basically untouchable, they are the ones who killed the guy."

"Thank gods! For once that kid listened." He muttered.

"You gave him the money?" I didn't want to come off as accusing, but the warden didn't the laws being broke. How ironic.

"No, uncle did," he answered without thinking, but then his eyes widened and he stared at me  almost warily, "you wouldn't sell him out, would you?"

"No," I shouted in frustration.  "I am here, aren't I?"

" Why?"

"Why, what?" This guy has a problem seriously. I thought being here proves I mean well for his cousin.

"You like him,"  he started instead... pointedly.
I chose not to answer but he kept going, "he looked better, almost cheerful the last time I saw him. Are you two fucking?"

"No," I lied but I think he saw through out.

"Nothing has  changed, you hurt him..."

" I know, " I retorted raising my hand.
"I fear for his life..."

"Don't, Gary will no longer be a problem."

"So you do know him?" He narrowed his gaze thoughtful  pondering whether I was trustworthy.

"I think I do," he answered finally. "I will hire private investigators, they should find if he made a call to anyone in your prison."

"How does Liam know this Gary person?" I inquired curiously,

"He is a chauffeur to a man named Jones, that is if he is the same guy."

I didn't pry any further. It seems like a family feud or something. "This is my number," I handed him my card, "keep me informed."

"Thank you," by the time I left, we were somewhat cordial.

*****

When I got to work the following morning, I made some official calls in regards to Kanes's fiasco. I managed to secure a meeting with a couple of my superiors, the following week.

In the meantime, I decided to keep a close eye on Liam. Not too close to out him, but close enough to look out for him.

I will have to talk to him, and let him in on the plan, so he can lay low as shit blows up.
It's a  dangerous scheme that will probably not end as I have planned, but I intend to keep Liam safe.

I glanced at Gigi as she roamed the hallways and cursed. I needed to keep her safe as well.
I got her mixed up in my mess, it's only fair I get her off.

***

I wandered around the reaction hall, looking in, hoping Liam would catch my eye. And he did.
I turned and headed for the chapel, knowing fully well he would be following soon.

Twenty minutes later, he took a seat one row behind me with a simple hello. Without wasting much time I explained the latest developments, leaving out the fact that I went to see his cousin.

"That's too risky..." He argued.
 "I am not sure anymore..."

"We can't stop now,"  I growled forming a fist in frustration.
His quick inhale must have been shock at my outburst.

"If you want to back out go ahead, "  I sighed suppressing my anger. He was supposed to get a written statement together with two other inmates I managed to get. But as far as he knows, he is the only one testifying. They all do, for their safety I prefer it that way.

"I am sorry" he whispered.

"Don't be," I snapped.

"I need to keep myself safe," he muttured harshly.

"What do you think I am trying to do?" I shot back. "I lay awake every night, terrified because I  can't protect you the way I want to.   I dread finishing my shifts 'cause that means I am leaving you behind, and it kills me every time." I paused to breath.

"If we go through with the plan, you will get witness protection before any actions are taken."

"Why me?" He whimpered.

"Kane picking on you was random, nothing personal, just business." He just happened to have the face.

"Now what?" he nervously asked probably because he desired to have a clear picture, of where we stand.

"Depends on what you want,"

I dipped my hand in the pocket and fetched the five hundred dollars I had brought for him... his monthly security payments.

He took the cash, pocketed it, and after a quick 'thank you' he left.

I turned around and stared at his retreating back. Please keep him safe I sent a silent prayer to whoever is out there.

Sarcasticloner099