CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

DANIEL

Dinner with Liam's dad and family was a thrilling experience. A good distraction that came in hardy.
I had a ton of unavoidable thoughts flooding and it was nice to be around different people.

I got to meet his cousin, Alexander, under better circumstances. But the guy still has some reservations about me, unlike his adorable boyfriend, Christian.

By the time we got back home, Liam didn't need prompting as he disappeared in the bathroom to prepare himself I suppose. Before he left he has some orders to dish out.

"Wait for me in the balcony, preferably naked."

"Balcony?" I asked surprised considering how chilly it was.

" Yeah, it's my favorite spot in your house." He shrugged, "and it's also the only place we haven't had sex yet."

"It's chilly, baby. " I reasoned.

" With what I have in mind, you will be hot in no time."

When he reappeared I was sitting naked on the bed. It had began drizzling and I hate cold.

"Balcony is out of the question today." I disappointed
"Can we perhaps do what you have in mind here?"

"Fine by me," he uttered approaching fast. He didn't give me time to react as he climbed on the bed, pushed me till my back hit the sheets.

"I could look at you the whole day," he muttered giving me a look over, licked my lips, and lowered himself on my already hard shaft. I immediately understood why he took long in the bathroom.

We both breathed heavily enjoying the pleasure that comes with our oneness. I captured his lips and kissed him slowly, loving the contentment I was feeling. Liam started moving at a controlled pace, swaying his hips wildly.

He deepened the kiss, and our tongues shelled with fiery intimacy. Our hands became more exploratory.

"Mmh" I rasped as Liam bounced on my cock, shamelessly. My hands grabbed onto the beddings, as I let my boy work for his release. His tight heat around my length felt heavenly.

"You know I love you, right?" Liam asked nervously, placing his hands on my shoulders. His
eyes were glued to my lips.

I didn't answer him at first but when he repeated the question, I felt obliged to.

"You were free but you came back, that should count for something." I said truthfully, shifting my hands to his waist, halting his movement.
"I want to believe you feel the same about me, as I do you." I added gazing directly into his beautiful eyes.

"Truth is, I was afraid you would turn out to be another Spencer, so I pushed you away before I got hurt..." The idea of him comparing me to spencer, kinda dispelled all the heat. My cock which was deeply embedded in him went flaccid fast shocking both of us. Liam panicked blinking his eyes, "let me finish please..." He begged hastily and I accepted grudgingly.

"Thinking of the worst makes it hurt less." He started nervously casting me a watchful gaze, judging my reaction.

I averted my eyes pulling the duvet, and covered our lower parts which were still intertwined. With the direction this talk was heading, I felt lucky we were not on the balcony like he had earlier suggested.
"I was hurt by someone I thought loved me, he was a good guy too at the beginning, but he changed. We all do at some point. And that scared me because you turning on me would surely shatter my heart beyond repair..." He hesitated warily,

"You are the love of my life, Daniel." He smiled through the tears. "I fully understood 'love at first sight ' when you glared at me across the hall that very first day." He paused briefly and I tightened my arms around his waist giving him an encouraging smile.

"Loving you is bittersweet. Exhilarating yet so damn scary." He finished softly.

I rubbed his back calmly pondering on his words. His explanation seemed logical because I was afraid too.

"I am sorry that my decision made you question my intentions," I mentioned our scheduled visits. "If it were up to me, I would enroll you in a town campus so that I can see this beautiful face daily. But you are young, Liam, and I don't want to hoard all your time, It wouldn't be fair to you. " I used my thumbs to wipe his tears and pecked his lips. He tried to chase my lips for a proper kiss unknowingly. I pulled back chuckling as he pouted, "Can we make it two weekends instead?" He asked.

"We can make it anyhow you want, if that will stop you from questioning my loyalty and intentions for you." I expressed.

"I love you, Liam, I knew by the first look, and we are in this bittersweet relationship together." He bumped his forehead to mine with a relieved sigh.

"I will never hurt you again, " he promised earnestly.

"I know, are you okay?"

"I am great," he responded, yawning in the process. I lifted his hips and my limp cock slipped out.

I helped him off my lap, and we shifted to a more comfortable position, with my hands on his waist, and our legs tangled.

"Sleep baby," I instructed as he yawned again, "we will talk more tomorrow." I leaned and kissed his forehead as his eyes fluttered close. He didn't bother fighting the sleep which consumed him soon after.

There was no doubt we couldn't stay away from each other, even if we tried. I thought as I adjusted the duvet over us.

******

With my boy sleeping peacefully in my arms I couldn't help but let my thoughts wander back to Damien. Our encounter proved fruitful and somehow like a step towards the right direction. That place we were before our mother's illness and death.

I would have respected her wishes despite my convictions on the matter. I am hurt by the fact that she chose to keep me in the dark.

And it's true, she chose coward's street, by favoring my relationship with her over mine's and Damien.

She surely must have thought of the consequences, of making him keep such a huge secret.

There are so many questions I would like her to answer, but she can't. And now I am not so sure how to feel about her.

However, I am glad I got to speak to my brother.

With my mind at ease, I drifted off for a much-needed sleep.

Sarcasticloner099