CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

LIAM

I balanced the tray with one hand and used the other to open the door. Daniel was still buried deep under the duvet snoring softly. I placed the tray by the bedside table and climbed in bed and patted him softly.

He groaned when I uncovered his head, "wake up sleepy head." I murmured placing a simple kiss on his lips. Sleepy eyes landed on me and widened when he realized I was fully clothed.

"What time is it?"

" Half-past one,"

"What? How? I never sleep in this late." He threw the duvet aside and leaned on the headboard.

I found myself taking my favorite position on his lap and his hands automatically wrapped around my waist.

I plopped my head on his shoulder and inhaled deeply.

" Mmh..." I moaned rubbing my nose on his shoulder blade. "There is no way, you weren't made for me "

"I am yours," he rasped pulling back to kiss my lips. "And you are mine, forever, if that's what you want too."

"Forever sounds just right!"

" With you I won't settle for less," Daniel confessed eyeing my lips. I grabbed his chin and leaned in for a chaste kiss before I pulled away and retrieved the tray.

" You cooked..." He awed as a wide grin spread on his gorgeous face.

" Yes, now eat. " I ordered and broke in a laugh when he licked his lips in anticipation glancing at the raspberry pancakes. I took bites in-between as we chatted lightly.

" That was delicious, " Daniel complimented pushing the tray aside and grabbed my hand. He helped settle me back on his lap. We leaned our foreheads together, and just stayed there breathing deeply.  It felt calming.

"Any plans?" I whispered,

"Chris and Gianna want to come over, but I could tell them another time," he whispered suggestively, his grip on me tightening. 

"We could do stuff instead," he winked.

" What kind of stuff?"

" The kind which starts with me kissing down this stunning body, and ends with us tangled, sweaty and sated." He murmured lasciviously.

" Mmh..." I moaned when one of his hands traced my bulge, desire seeping over my whole body instantly.

More than anything, I wanted what he had just described. After all, yesterday night didn't go as planned.
I ended up bawling naked impaled on his shaft instead.

But I didn't want him to blow off his friends, they must have missed him.
I am sure he missed them too.

The problem was my body was getting heated fast. The temptation of spending the day alone, and naked, and doing whatever, was hard to resist.

I opened my mouth to object, but it turned into a whimper when I shifted on his lap, and my ass rubbed against his growing length.

A shudder rushed down my spine. I draped my hands around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder and tried to even my breathing. Then I spoke,
"Let's do a barbecue for them. I could also invite some friends over." 

"By friends you mean your grouchy cousin I suppose," he snorted

" lLex is no grouchy," I argued pulling back to stare into his eyes, and  his expression made me recount my words.  "He is not that bad, just wary of most."

"He doesn't like me," Daniel whined.

"It's nothing personal, trust me. He is nice with you, to the best of his abilities. To him I am naive and he has to keep an eye out for me. And I can't blame him for that. He hasn't forgiven himself over what happened with Spencer."