EP2

Year 2020

IU POV:-

We were sitting in the studio with Teddy Oppa but I just call him Teddy no honorific.

"So you guys ready for your recording? IU will not record today since she already recorded yesterday so today she and I are going to fix your recording." He said as I cam eout from the recording room after fixing the mic and headphones.

"Annyeong you guys came?" I asked waving at them.

"Ne eonniee•" they sang.
"Okay let's start then. Jennie you go first." Teddy said.

Jennie got up from her seat and hugged me before getting in the recording room.

I sat next to Teddy. 

After jennie was done we sent jisoo then rosè and then lisa.

We would have finished long time ago but lisa was not getting right tempo.

"Lisa you okay?" I asked as I got inside the room.
"Eonnie  I am fine" she said looking down.
"Okay let's do this one last time and you guys can go ok?" I said encouraging her. And went back to my seat.

After lisa finally did it. I sent them home with one of our managers while the other was waiting for me.

Time skip-

"Phew finally done when are you gonna shoot then?" Teddy asked me as we got ready to go home.

"Maybe next week?" I said taking my blazer it's cold. We went out and I saw manager nim waiting next to the car. I quickly said goodbye to Teddy and got in the car as we drove to the dorm.

__________________________________________________________

Jisoo POV:-

We were waiting for IU eonnie. We got excited when we heard the door lock . We all ran towards her.

When we reached downstairs we saw her face growing paler.  We quickly ran towards her.

"Eonnie neo gwaenchana?" Jennie asked panicking.
"Eonnie you did not take your medicines did you?" Rosé said running towards eonnie's room to bring her meds. Actually what happened was....

Flashback-
2019 [KTL shooting set]

We were on the shooting set waiting for each of our turns. When PdNim came towards us and said.

"Girls we wont be using green screen so there will be a blast and we need to take the shot at once. Ok" he said and went away.

We stood near the wall and the director counted till three.

1
2
3
Baaammmm...
And we did our step.

"Okay very good this was all we need pack up!" The director said clapping. That's when we heard some sound behind us so we quickly ran. IU was also about to run but a big heavy piece of the wall fell on her shoulder which made her fall and get injured. Her shoulder had a big dislocation.  Her leg was sprained. She had to stay in hospital till we had to promote our songs... The most painful time of her life.

Flashback end.

We took eonnie to her room.

IU ROOM