Ep 28

Y/N POV :- 

"EONNIEEEEE!" Lisa came shouting in my room while I was reading a book.

"Wae?" i asked without looking up to face her. "Eonnie let's go shopping please" she pleaded to which I agreed since I had nothing else to do.

I quickly got ready and went towards the front door to see Lisa standing there looking at her phone.

"Gaja" I said and went towards the car. Lisa buckled her seat belt as I turned the engine on.

We reach the mall with the mask covering our faces thank god it was because of Covid-19 that everyone had to wear mask or else Lisa and I would have been mobbed by now.

I was on my phone when Lisa poked me. I looked up to her to see her pointing at someone. I turn my head to see a guy looking like MINO with a girl. I shrugged it knowing there are many people who like to dress like idols. 

I pulled Lisa to a shop and we bought some stuffs to decorate our rooms and guess what I bought new sandals {I smell some more scandals} they were pretty cute so i thought why not buy it. 

We shopped a lot but one thing kept bugging me.... that guy who looked like MINO. Who could that guy be because I know MINO loves to shop in this mall when he is free and today he was actually free. 

If he really was MINO then who was that girl. Can't be his cousin or any sister because i met all of them. 

Is he by any chance cheating on me? Am I being cheated on again? This can't be true does it?

My head started spinning and Lisa noticed and insisted on going home..

As soon we reach home I felt like throwing up so ran to the nearest spare washroom and threw up. And all the girls came in the washroom except for jennie since she was not here she went USA. Jisoo held my hair back while Lisa and Chaeyoung were getting my bed ready.

After throwing up what felt like eternity, Jisoo helped me lay down in my bed, as the two younger ones went to call manager nim and told him to bring a doctor with him.

manager nim came in a rush with a doctor and went straight to my room. "Y/N ah neo gwaenchana?" Manager shouted as soon as he entered my room. 

"Ah ye I think so" I said weekly. The came towards my bed and checked my BP (in this case BP here is Blood Pressure) and my temperature. He asked me some questions and i saw his eyes grow big. He got up nodding and wishing me to get well soon before getting out of my room. He signaled the girls and manager nim to follow him outside and so they did. 

Jisoo POV:- 

The doctor told us to follow him out and we did. We heard him sigh and then he turned to us. 

"Listen you guys better take care of yourself as well as her. Her BP is really low and according to the questions that i asked her, it seems she would have to go for some psychological therapy. I can you their number so that they can come here and check her up without her going out" 

Next day:-

The psychologist who is also a very well known doctor came to their dorm. He did all the questioning and even a small therapy, and then he came out and told the manager and the three girls about her mental state, "It seems she is mentally tired tired. I guess she has been thinking and stressing alot which caused her BP to drop. I would recommend you to keep all the negativity away from her as of for now." he said and left with his assistant...

"Waa she hides so many things from us. Can't belief it." chaeyoung said as she dropped on the couch.

"She thinks of our wellbeing and health that is why she keeps everything to herself." jennie said entering from the front door.

"Oh so you knew?" Lisa asked as the older nodded her head.

"She told me everything. She even told me that she is really tired of everything. she feels somewhere or the other her relationship with MINO has changed he is acting differently lately-" "yea yesterday I am damn sure we both saw Mino oppa in the mall with a girl. And since then eonnie seems stressed." Lisa cut Jennie's words. 

The girls were scared for the eldest. The one who used to take care of everybody around her is now in a state where she cant even stand properly.