EP 18

No one POV:-

The girls were getting ready for their 5th Vlive.The girls wanted a casual vlive but the staff members made a set for them to do their vlive. The girls sat in their seats as the staff were preparing the cameras.

"This doesn't feel like a vlive" rosé said whining.
"I know right it feels more like a promotion" lisa said as the others nodded their heads.

IU was trying her best to keep a smile in her face but it was fading from time to time and blinks having sharp eyes caught the glimpse of her being sad and depressed

As the vlive ended and the four girls singing jisoo's helium song, Y/N slowly got up and went towards the camera and said a small "Gamsahamnida~" with a sad small smile plastered in her face.

(Play ' I'll find you' feat. Tori Kelly)

*Personal interview of IU in THE MOVIE *

"would you like to say to the blinks?" The producer asked.

Y/N took a sharp deep breath and started

"Uuhhhh....jinja eoteokhae?? Ummm..first of Hello everyone I am BLACKPINK's IU. ....I wanted to thank all of you for helping me through my bad times. Supporting me. I know I am very much hated...and I have no problem with it because I think I am used to it by now right?.... ummm...for me being a kpop idol was everything I had to do alot to help my family  and it was not easy at all coz Umm...I guess I was hated since the beginning till now and I guess it's not gonna stop too. I am just so tired and I always think 'should I give up? Will it be ok if I leave'but then the members and blinks always have my back. They are the...um..the reason for why I am still here. I am just so thankful that I just couldn't bring to words. Thankyou blinks and ofc my members. For always being with me encouraging me...umm. people might come and go but blackpink and blinks will always stay in my heart am just so grateful. Thankyou."

She said and that's the moment when every single person on the set bawled their eyes

She said and that's the moment when every single person on the set bawled their eyes. As soon as they heard the cut of the producer every one ran towards the girl and engulfed her into a hug. 

"You did great eonnie. You were strong" said jennie hugging her tight.

Everyone wiping their eyes with endless tissues.

But even her crying became an issue in social media.

@ewww.blackpink
Why do you guys even care? She is an actress too who can bring out tears in just a second. Eww they are so fake. #DISBAND_BLACKPINK
#BLACKPINK_IS_FAKE
___________________________________________________
💬1.8K comments  🔃50.2K retweets ❤156 likes

@blackpink.ot5_queens
Replying to @ewww.blackpink
Who are you to say that. You guys are the reason why our idols su*cide. We care for them because they started caring for us first. Get your ass out of blackpink twt right now. #BLACKPINK_IS_REAL
___________________________________________________
💬27.6K comments🔃187.6K retweets❤57.1K likes