ep 37

Just as the girls were about to come out of their houses, they suddenly got a call from their managers.

Y/N:- hello?
Manager:- Yah we need to get you to the hospital
Y/N:- Wae??
Manager:- Lisa tested positive. I am coming to pick you up.

Jennie:- hello oppa?
Manager:- Jennie yah you will have to come for PCR now.
Jennie:- Wae??
Manager:- Lisa tested positive. Get ready
Jennie:- oh am already ready.

Manager:- Chaeyoung ah get ready you need to come to the hospital
Rosé:- Why is everything ok?
Manager:- oh dear Lisa tested positive.
Rosé:- No way she was all o-
Manager:- WE DONT HAVE TIME PARK CHAEYOUNG!
Rosé:- oh ok

Jisoo:- Ne oppa wae guerae?
Manager:- get ready jisoo yah we need to take you for test.
Jisoo:- wae?
Manager:- lisa tested positive we need you guys to test.
Jisoo:- ok am getting ready.

Y/N got really stressed not about herself but for her members and specially Lisa. She kmew something was wrong when she spoke in a very raspy voice.

She quickly changed her clothes.

They quickly went to the hospital and saw lisa being taken away

They quickly went to the hospital and saw lisa being taken away. And the girls could not even talk to her.

They tested and soon the results came out. Everyone was negative except for Lisa. Theyw ere told that she was in contact with someone who was posifive there in Korea itself and not in LA.

They all went hole after saying goodbye to Lisa from afar.

There shoot for Blackpink house S2 was postponed.

Thank God that Lisa was not in that severe condition.  Just as they reached the corri3of the hospital they saw the members of Pentagon also going inside so Y/N and her manager spoke to them and the others left.

After Y/N reached home. Her manager decided to order some groceries since she wont be able to go out and also that managers would also have to quarantine themselves. 

The whole night Y/N didnt sleep she was scared for the youngest one who was alone in the hospital. Her parents were far and worried.

After 14 days they weree finally out from their isolation. And the company decided to resume the shooting....

They final packed their bags and slept.