ep31

Today Y/N was supposed to attend a seminar which is for teenagers. The show is called 'One Mind' in which many idols came and spoke as inspirational artist.  The idols were called according to the voting structure as to who the audience wants to hear.

She quickly got ready backstage as the staffs were fixing her microphone. 

When it was her call she went up the stage looking all professional.

Every person, whether they were business men, students or  aged people

Every person, whether they were business men, students or  aged people. They all cheered for her.

She smiled at everyone in the hall which was filled with thousands of people.

"Hello everyone, took me long enough to come and open up right? Haha I know i am here very late but I also know that I am here for a particular reason. I am here, to share my story and listen to your story. I am here to help you with you difficulties to be your friend."she said and smiled again.

She took a deep breath and started talking again.
"Let's start this seminar with me sharing my story. You know I was practically born in Ulsan but. But I was taken to States to study. My parents thought I would have great education there but the only thing that happened was me getting bullied. Everyday I would wake just to go to school and get bullied. Being an Asian was the first reason I was bullied. Being fat was the second reason for me to get bullied. Being a bit dark complexed person was the third reason for to be bullied. You know there was one guy, who made my life a living hell. I would have to do his homeworks, take all his blame on myself and he would still beat me up."

"I came back to Korea coz I couldn't take the pain anymore. I started wprking on my body started working out. Went to boxing classes at the age of 12 which also almost, led me to join the biggest cult in Korea. After that, I was all fit and fine I was walking through the streets of Gangnam from my aunt's house, when I was approached by a person. He scouted me I started training. Oh and 1 more thing, I attempted suicide which I would not suggesg you to do that. Now when I am already talking about my life let me just apologize to my haters you know. I am sorry for I am not perfect. I am sorry I cut. I am sorry i break my promises.  I am sorry I want to give up. I am sorry that I want to die sometimes. I am sorry I hide my emotions. I am sorry i lie and say i am fine. I am sorry I push people away. I am sorry for looking like a bitch. And lastly I am sorry for being who I am. I am who i am because I have gone through a phase which changed the cheery happy virl to a cold hearted, savage woman. I am a woman and people still do tell me I can do nothing in life. Brother I have shown enough of myself and still continue to show. I am like this becausei have stoppedtrusting and loving peopleonly to be betrayed".

"U know sometimes our thoughts are backed by so many insecurities that they create lies we believe. Sometimes good people make bad choices it doesn't mean they are bad people. It means they are humans. You either takethe risk or lose the chance".
"So before I end my session today, I would like you to place a hand on top of your heart. Can you feel it? Yes? That is called purpose. You are here for a reason so don't ever give up. I am Lee Y/N of BLACKPINK and thankyou for sparing your time to listen to me." With a last bow she smiled again as the host came to the stage.

The day was a very hectic day for her since after the seminar she directly went to the studio.