ep 32

Y/N POV:-

My mental has been getting worst specially after the news about my house address being exposed.

The whole day I kept on thinking if my parents and younger brother were safe or not. Should i shift them somewhere safe.

My thoughts were broken by Rosé who asked me if i would want to go to the store with her which i agreed on. I went to my room and wore something warm since it is November and it is almost time to snow.

We went towards the car and yes i choped my hair due to stress but nobody said anything instead they complimented me

We sat and drove off to the supermarket

We sat and drove off to the supermarket. While driving the car rosé turned on the songs from her phone.

"Which playlist is that?" I asked glancing at her.
"Eo? Oh its just weekly hits on spotify" she said and started shuffling the playlist.

We were peacefully listening to the music but stopped when we reached the market.

I parked the car and we went inside.

We took some important things some vegetables and fruits some drinks, snacks and we went to the counter to pay.
We were standing in the line when we saw a kid looking at a shelf and left. We turned to the shelf and saw it was the cake section. Me and rosé smiled at each other knowingly.

I signaled her to bring one box of cake and she did. I payed for everything and went out. We looked around for the kid and saw him sitting on the bench sadly.

We went to him and rosé knelt infront of him. I didnt coz my hands were filled with the bags.

"Hey kid we saw you inside, looking at something sooo we bought it for you." She said and we saw his eyes lit up as he took the box. "Want to join us in?" I asked pointing at the restraunt nearby. He was hesitant at first but agreed.

We went inside and i opened my mask so that the waitress could see my face since i usually come to this place i told her to take to the same kondo. We sat inside the kondo and looked at the kid. When he saw me without the mask and rosé opening her mask his eyes grew wide.