EP13

Today the girls decided to go to Thailand since Lisa missed her family alot.

All the four of them got ready. whenever they walk in the airport they feel they're walking in a runway. Just the difference is that in a runway people know their place whereas in an airport they dont even know their limits.

All the four girls pulled down there hoods so that no one would see them and thankfully the Incheon airport was not as filled as last time.

But still some people came to ask autographs and pictures. Since they already saw them in the airport.

IU was thankful that this time they had enough no. Of bodyguards.

They sat in their respective seats and Y/N took out her headphones and watched a drama. And oh by the way Y/N is confirmed to be shooting her two new upcoming dramas from next week so atleast she has a week to stay with the girls and even jisoo. So they both have to return after 7days
days.

Y/N will be doing two dramas which are:-
Hometown Cha Cha Cha & Happiness

While jisoo will continue filming snowdrop.

They landed in Thailand, Bangkok and lisa was so overwhelmed seeing her dad standing and waiting for them. All four girls went to him while Y/N bowed to him and he patted her hair.

Lisa's father took them home. And the first thing they see is Lisa's family standing infront of the gate with Garlands in their hands. The girls were unable to stop smiling brightly even for sometime.

"Hello aunty." Y/N said as she hugged Lisa's mom. And she was worn the Garland. 

They went inside and the parents told the girls to freshen up. So they went to freshen up and changed their clothes.

They all went downstairs as Lisa's mom called us. They went down and saw the table being filled with dishes.

"Wooow is this gor us??" Rosé said squealing.
They all giggled as the father nodded his head. After dinner they decided to sleep.

The maknaes and jennie slept in Lisa's room while jisoo and y/n slept in the guest room..

The next morning the girls decided to go to a nearby mall. They dressed up properly.

They shopped alot. But instead of eating in a restaurant they went to a local food stall.

Lisa was speaking to the shopkeeper when I felt someone patting my shoulder I turned and saw Ten.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona." He bowed.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo Ten shi." When i greeted him back the girls turned to us. We all walked together.

Ten was with his Bestfriend Kitty Chicha.

"Hello Y/N  I am a big fan of you guys." She said hugging me.

"Shouldn't I be the one to tell that? I love your acting and obviously you oh my god." I was fangirling.

We went to many places together. Kitty became my new friend. (If you don't know who is kitty she is Nanno from 'girl from nowhere which is a thai series)

We went back to the house.

Today me and jisoo were supposed to go back. I needed to go for my scripts reading and jisoo needed to continue her shoot.

We were in the airport being crushed between the paparazzis  and fans. I just started to hate this attention. I wanted to go somewhere far.

We barged in the dorm huffing.

"Huuuu am so tired" said whining as I chuckled and went to my room.

I went in freshened up and changed my clothes. And went out to my manager since we had to go for the script reading session.

We sat in the car and drove off.

"Y/N ah why don't you post something?" He said and I sighed.

"Really?" He nodded "ok" I replied and click some pics.

The session went good now we were on our way back home

"Your tired aren't you?" Manager nim said making me smile sadly.

"Yea I guess" I said and leaned back.

I was in my room when rosé barged in. Yeah the three also came back due to work.

"Why are you barging in Chaeyoung ah~" I whined as I closed my laptop taking out spectacles.

"Eonnie there is a parcel for you" she said sadly handing me the parcel and went away.

I opened the parcel cluelessly.

It's a wedding card? Who in the world is getting married in Corona era.

My jaw dropped when I saw the names. My eyes started getting teary.

I can't do this

I can't do this. I cant. I don't want to.

I felt my eyes being wet.

"Y/n ah you have to go okay? Coz we dont know who leaked this news about you getting the invitation" YG nim said not realising I was hyperventilating.

"Y/n ah please just this time. Just the ceremony is enough" he said.

I left right away without saying a word.