EP12

(This song might be released in 2020 but please imagine that it is released this year)

Y/N POV:-

Ring ring~
Ring ring~

"Eonnie your phone is ringing!" Lisa came running towards the kitchen with my phone after getting ready for her shoot.

"Gomawo" I said as I took the phone from her.

She nodded with a smile after hugging and kissing my cheeks she went away to her venue.

I checked my phone to see my childhood friend's name

"Yooooo wait why did you call me eh?" I asked as I called her back.
"C'mon sis you know why i called you didn't your producer say anything?"
"He did Ms.Taylor Swift." I said giggling together with her.

I stayed in US with my uncle and aunt. And I met her in the school.

"So when you comin?" She said I seriously feel she's smiling since the beginning of the call.
"Um wb tomorrow?" I said making her squeal.
"Am so excited to meet ya bestie~~" she said. As we talked about our life then we ended the call.

Actually Taylor wanted to collab with me for her upcoming album. And I said.....YES Ofcourse. Hehe

Time skip~

I was in the airport checking in my passport and visa.

I was wearing

The receptionist told me to open my mask for a second

The receptionist told me to open my mask for a second. So that she could verify.

In USA--

I went to the hotel with my managers and bodyguards. I got a call from taylor. After talking with her I went to change my clothes so that I could go to her studio and finish the work as soon as possible.

I went to her studio and as soon as I entered there was chaos all my friends were there

I went to her studio and as soon as I entered there was chaos all my friends were there. We had so much fun.
My manager became friends with Taylor's manager.
It was like a reunion all my buddies were there. Taylor, Selena, Ariana, Billie. They just came to meet us whereas me and taylor had real business. It was kinda artists reunion.

We finished the recording in just one day. And I had to go back. Shet.

I said bye to her and went off.

I don't know why but I don't like changing my clothes but it's so hot in USA that I sweat alot.

I came back S

I came back S.Korea and the first thing happening to me was getting hits by sasaeng and all the reporters and some haters. I mean if you hate me so much why even bother coming here and hit me dude.

I got a big blow in back bone and it hurt so bad. We went to the entertainment first finished our work and went home.

Release day:

Today Taylor's song was being released and I was very happy. We all sat in couch my back was hurting like hell but i didn't tell anybody.

Willow Taylor Swift, Prod. IU

I was kinda proud of us. We all cheered and celebrated. I went to my room and rested for some time.